• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Thursday Night Blues)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jeez.... Dallas is now leading 43-3 over Atlanta. The Falcons ignored the fact they needed to rebuild by taking Kyle Pitts and it's rightfully backfiring on them. F them too, they also could have took Mac Jones and prevented him from going to New England.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Jeez.... Dallas is now leading 43-3 over Atlanta. The Falcons ignored the fact they needed to rebuild by taking Kyle Pitts and it's rightfully backfiring on them. F them too, they also could have took Mac Jones and prevented him from going to New England.

i mean tbf kyle pitts is a generational type talent

but justin fields was there for them and it looks like there's not gonna be a top QB in the 2022 nfl draft...

JO_75

Hall of Famer

but justin fields was there for them and it looks like there's not gonna be a top QB in the 2022 nfl draft...

More so they made the same mistake the Giants made in 2018. The Giants took Barkley thinking they could still win with Eli and passed on Josh Allen or Darnold. I know Ryan is still making plays and is still a suitable starting QB but at least go the Chiefs route by taking Fields or Jones and let them sit behind Ryan for a year or two.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So many missed extra points yet I can't even laugh about it after Tucker missed a Field Goal on Thursday.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I didn't realize the Patriots were destroying the Browns, I thought it was a close game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

pretty strong feeling that a few years from now nobody is gonna be questioning pitts over fields

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sean Payton has unlocked Trever Siemian's potential lol. I thought the Saints were finished without Winston.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
More so they made the same mistake the Giants made in 2018. The Giants took Barkley thinking they could still win with Eli and passed on Josh Allen or Darnold. I know Ryan is still making plays and is still a suitable starting QB but at least go the Chiefs route by taking Fields or Jones and let them sit behind Ryan for a year or two.

the difference is the position and the talent

barkley was good but he played RB and he wasn't an elite prospect in the way that zeke was

big difference to picking pitts who's a legit generational talent at TE

i would have taken fields... but thats because i thought (and still do think) he was the best QB prospect in the class

i cant begrudge them taking a guy like Pitts - it's not the same mistake as the giants

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Holy shit what a great finish, awesome game, and this makes me feel a lot better about losing to the dolphins