• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Baltimore Ravens @ Chicago Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
He seems to struggle with illnesses, isn’t this the fourth of fifth time since we drafted him he was on the injury report for an illness? I imagine it must be pretty bad if he can’t go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s none of my business but I’m genuinely curious what the hell he has

JAAM

Hall of Famer
i doubt it - everything that's been said about it sounds like illness to me

especially as multiple other guys have been ill this week too
I mean…..they can lie and hope for the best lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
but i guess what would be the point of lying?
I actually meant lying about it not being COVID related but that would be ridiculously detrimental

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar has got to be hurt. He was just talking to the media two days ago and seemed fine. You’re telling me this illness popped up again the next day? Something seems off
Wouldn’t that be a major violation of NFL policy with major fines not listing him as hurt ?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wouldn’t that be a major violation of NFL policy with major fines not listing him as hurt ?
I’m sure it is. He probably has a nasty autoimmune disorder. My sister has lupus and it’s almost debilitating at times

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well I have no hopeful expectations for this game. You know the Bears are going after our corners with Averett and Jimmy out. Our secondary is decimated . Hopefully it’s super windy because Fields is going to go after Averett’s replacement whoever that may be

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well I have no hopeful expectations for this game. You know the Bears are going after our corners with Averett and Jimmy out. Our secondary is decimated . Hopefully it’s super windy because Fields is going to go after Averett’s replacement whoever that may be
fields will take 6 sacks today and look like dog shit. weve had a lot of issues with wink as of late, but this is winks kind of game.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I actually meant lying about it not being COVID related but that would be ridiculously detrimental

also would be pointless because they still wouldnt be able to play...
and would be even worse because we'd likely get fined massively and probably lose a draft pick - probably a super high one

and you'd likely be seeing EDC or Harbs or someone high up getting suspended too

would be just about the worst possible thing they could do and for very little benefit

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
tough with no corners but you're not wrong
I think the looks are gonna rattle him and the pressure is gonna get to him, he’s gonna try to run a lot and fail at it, because of 2 young up and comers, queen and oweh, they will flush him out and run him down often today

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
If God forbid one of Marlon, Tavon or Westry got hurt, what would we even do at corner? Lol. Like do you think put Stone at safety and Stephens at corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.