• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Baltimore Ravens @ Chicago Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
because of course that somehow turns into a pick
that turned into a pick for one reason, andrews dropped it yet again. it HAS to stop, and im tired of giving him a pass, he drops too many crucial ones, i dont give a fuck what else he does, he has a serious problem with drops. if hollywood catches shit from the fans for drops, andrews needs to catch even more shit for it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Gipson with a fluke INT using Andrews body to keep it from what should have been incomplete. Fluke....

rossihunter2

Staff Member
that turned into a pick for one reason, andrews dropped it yet again. it HAS to stop, and im tired of giving him a pass, he drops too many crucial ones, i dont give a fuck what else he does, he has a serious problem with drops. if hollywood catches shit from the fans for drops, andrews needs to catch even more shit for it.

i mean the ball was late which gave the defender a chance to get lucky but andrews has no excuse

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tucker's hatred against the NFC North will continue.... Tucker will win us this game. Have faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.