• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Baltimore Ravens @ Chicago Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
BAD TEAMS FIND WAYS TO LOSE!

The Ravens are a BAD TEAM!

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why do we always all out blitz man!?! Jesus

JAAM

Hall of Famer
that's not on wink that's on westry in man - just got toasted for no reason
Gotta give your guy help over the top when he’s not a starter and just came back though

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
that's not on wink that's on westry in man - just got toasted for no reason

I am not sure I like the idea of giving your backup backup 1 on 1 with the game on the line but overall Wink shut down Chicago missing multiple key players so I cannot complain too much about how the game has gone.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
because of course andy fucking dalton got us on 4th and long AGAIN
that false start fucked me up, i knew it was a bad omen with dalton, ill take 4th and 6 vs 4th and 11 all day, this fucking cocksucker has a way of doing this to us but only in the toughest of scenarios

marklar

Pro Bowler
Maybe nice if we ONCE did not go all out pressure. Just so the opponents just don't know exactly what we will do

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Your backup backup CB gave up a TD. Unfortunate but I still am not mad at a defense that held the opposing offense to 14 points. You HAVE to score more than 9 to win in the NFL. 9 points is simply unacceptable.
our starting qb was ruled out the morning of the game, still on rb4 and 5, still only have 2 starters on the OL.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
You have Chris Westry on your boundary and you decide to send the house and give him NO HELP because you’re a brain dead DC

Status
Not open for further replies.