• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
But I think they spent the most on defense in FA this year of all teams
Maybe in overall contract $, but that's not really a great way to look at things, considering half of all NFL contracts are written in pencil and can be erased at any point in time by the choosing of the team.
I'd be surprised if they had the highest guaranteed % given away to defensive players in the league.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Who else has this feeling in the pit of their stomachs that Lamar is going to explode over the next 7 games? He's going to put up at least 20 TD passes and run for a few more, eclipsing 4K passing and 1K rushing this season in 16 games? I do, very strongly believe it is going to happen. He will not lose more than a solitary game and go 6-1 in his final 7 games and get us the top seed in the AFC, a bye and home field advantage throughout. Just believe and Lamar will deliver us that result. He is a football savant the likes of which this league hasn't witnessed before or will in the future.

Aah, I feel so good saying all that. Now, the million dollar question I ask all of you is this: Is he suiting up against the Browns? Has he recovered?