• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cardinals are handling business within their own division, even without Murray it's quite impressive they are still able to be in contention for the one seed.

Edit: As soon as I say this, Colt McCoy throws an interception. LMAO.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The refs just screwed over the Raiders with that bogus unnecessary roughness call. Now Joe Mixon just got the go ahead score to seal the game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Another game the Bengals have 0 penalties

The league hates the Raiders now.... anything to make them lose. I mean Carr shouldn't be throwing interceptions right to the Bengals but Eli Apple was never ruled down so the unnecessary roughness call just made it impossible for a comeback. With Gruden going after the league, Mark Davis demanding to see the other emails, the league is out for blood for daring to go against the good ol' boys club.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I imagine Andrew Siciliano does the same thing. Hanson's dope, but as a proud member of the Andrew Siciliano fan club, he don't get much love. Lowkey underrated, if you will.

It's weird because it's like Sicillano is the DTV guy for Red Zone but Hanson covers whatever else Red Zone is shown. You always hear about Hanson but for me I'm like, I've never seen him and I've had Sunday Ticket for the past several seasons.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is going to be a good day for Arizona who will remain the 1 seed in the NFC. Both Green Bay and Dallas will lose meaning it will only help their chances of the 1 seed in the NFC.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thank you Chargers....thanks you!