• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Like, why are we calling a timeout with NINE seconds left? It was a nice story, but 7-4 is inevitable. Do not delay the inevitable.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I can’t wait to hear the nfls response on that not being overturned, but it’ll probably be radio silence and they’ll hope everyone forgets

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just take the knee and get out of this helter-skelter half. Sheesh!

jackweed

Practice Squad
we haven't played well since the chargers game. come on boys. time to get it together. our luck is gonna run out playing like this!!! ugghh

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lmao I get what you’re trying to say but flacco has played this bad and worse many many times and he’s done it against worse competition

imagine Flacco with Bateman, Hollywood and Andrews. Championship!

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar just doesn’t look right. Not sure what’s going on with him. Villanueva is so bad , Garrett is feasting.

It feels like sth has changed this year, a lot of strage overturns and stands on really fast reviews. The NFL trying to speed up the game instead of proper reviews?
You may have a point. And I can see it both ways. The length of games had started to get out of hand at one point, but obviously you need to make the right calls. Kind of important for the integrity of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.