• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Games Are You Going To?

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Already setting plans to go to the Titans game with my friend, staying the whole weekend downtown at the Hilton. Should be a good time.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
As of now, my wife and I will definitely be at the following Ravens home games @ M&T:

Ravens vs Steelers
Ravens vs Dolphins

We may attend that Ravens vs Browns game @ M&T as well. Not sure yet!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Already setting plans to go to the Titans game with my friend, staying the whole weekend downtown at the Hilton. Should be a good time.

I'll be there too! Just to let you know, according to Ticketmaster Titans tickets go on sale Tuesday May 23rd at 10:00am.

I'm still looking to go back to Baltimore for a Ravens game like I normally do but don't know which one. Last year I went to the Steelers game, thinking about going to the MNF game against Houston since who knows when the next time we get a home MNF game.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
I'll be there too! Just to let you know, according to Ticketmaster Titans tickets go on sale Tuesday May 23rd at 10:00am.

I'm still looking to go back to Baltimore for a Ravens game like I normally do but don't know which one. Last year I went to the Steelers game, thinking about going to the MNF game against Houston since who knows when the next time we get a home MNF game.
My friend already got our tickets off of seatgeek.com 313 row A im pretty sure.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Oh wow.. already lol.
I could be wrong, but i think when you purchase from the organization you have to wait till they officially go on sale. But when you use a third-party site ie ticketmaster, seatgeek, or stubhub, i believe you are purchasing the rights from PSL owners. I could be way off on that but thats just my theory. We already have hotel and everything. Just need to buy a plane ticket. Let me know when you know where you are sitting.

Also, the Titans website has a really cool interactive seat viewing feature, thats how we picked our seats.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I could be wrong, but i think when you purchase from the organization you have to wait till they officially go on sale. But when you use a third-party site ie ticketmaster, seatgeek, or stubhub, i believe you are purchasing the rights from PSL owners. I could be way off on that but thats just my theory. We already have hotel and everything. Just need to buy a plane ticket. Let me know when you know where you are sitting.

Also, the Titans website has a really cool interactive seat viewing feature, thats how we picked our seats.

Looking at Seat Geek, I'm surprised you didn't try for lower level seats. To sit in the end zone is $103 for sec 102, 101 is $97. I may try go for those or look for something on the Ravens sideline.
[doublepost=1494472962,1494472904][/doublepost]
300 is club level.
Nice.

In Baltimore yes, but looks like in Nashville Club Level is 200

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Looking at Seat Geek, I'm surprised you didn't try for lower level seats. To sit in the end zone is $103 for sec 102, 101 is $97. I may try go for those or look for something on the Ravens sideline.

Ah i see what he was getting at.

Honestly, i prefer to sit higher up, i like to be able to see the whole field and watch the play develop on all levels. I have never been to Nashville as an adult, hoping for a good time.

K-Dog

MVP
Meaning? I know nothing about how ticket sales work , hence my theory lol

http://titans.io-media.com/web/index.html#

Oh.
I didn't know he was talking about an away game.

I did club level at M&T for the Skins game last year.
It's meh in the big scheme of things. I actually paid less than face. Unless I get a sick deal like that again I won't ever seek out club level.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
As of now, my wife and I will definitely be at the following Ravens home games @ M&T:

Ravens vs Steelers
Ravens vs Dolphins

We may attend that Ravens vs Browns game @ M&T as well. Not sure yet!
I'd love to finally get to a Steelers game. Last year I went to the Skins and Browns game. Pissed we lost to the skins, but the Browns Monday night game was a good game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I'm never a fan of those really low seats. I'd rather be a bit higher and see thr plays open up in more than a limited area on the field.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I currently live in South Florida, any game they travel into this state I am willing to drive to. I have not seen the schedule