• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Games Are You Going To?

Well stay strong my man, i have AA tomorrow morning lol. I really would like to get to a game in Baltimore, but the way this year has started out, maybe i should wait till next year. Anyone know the rotation on our schedule next year?

One day at a time, you stay strong too, brother. I was wondering how many people were friends with Bill W on this page, lol. CDA is my fellowship.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
One day at a time, you stay strong too, brother. I was wondering how many people were friends with Bill W on this page, lol. CDA is my fellowship.
His posts are quite funny.
Ill be honest, i still drink and have my fun, the AA was court appointed for something, but it has actually provided a lot of insight on aspects of my life i didnt think i could get anywhere.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
AFC West and NFC South: broncos, raiders, saints and bucs at home, chiefs, chargers, falcons and panthers away
Wow, im actually pretty excited for that. Guess ill have to drive up to LA and maybe make a trip to KC. I think we are a strong contender next year barring injuries.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'll hope to get to one later in the year. Have a friend with tickets in the 100 level. Either section 109 or 106. Can't remember, but it's visitor side in the corner of the end zone

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looking at going to the indy@balt game December 23rd

Same here, I wanted to go to Nashville(thankfully I didn't) for the Titans game in November but had some money issues. Was looking at Colts tickets earlier and may go to that one. Then if by chance the Titans stay the 3 seed, and we the 6th seed I will buy playoff tickets and head to Nashville for Wild Card Weekend.

Nightman

Practice Squad
I just paid $35 and change for the Colts-Ravens game in the upper end zone row 12. Bought it on Ticketmaster.com which lists the resale before the regular tickets which start around 80. Probably the same as NFL Ticket Exchange. The Ravens had to buy TV ads to sell tickets.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
I need to go to one of these last two home games as we make a playoff push. Gonna bet on us winning the next two (never a guarantee) and gonna aim for Cincy Wk17.

Nightman

Practice Squad
I need to go to one of these last two home games as we make a playoff push. Gonna bet on us winning the next two (never a guarantee) and gonna aim for Cincy Wk17.
I just heard that StubHub will take over as the official ticket reseller for the NFL next season, just like they do for MLB.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Nightman

Practice Squad
Ticket prices on the various resale sites for the Ravens-Browns game start at $6.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk