• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Games Are You Going To?

Nightman

Practice Squad
Going to the home opener against Cleveland, actually bought from StubHub where it was 10 dollars less. Might go the preseason game against Buffalo but I can wait on that.

K-Dog

MVP
Seriously. If you have the nerve, day before or day of.
I went on ticket exchange one time ten o'clock at night before a 1: pm and I got two seats 45 yard line ten rows back BELOW FACE VALUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last minute is the way to go.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
I went on ticket exchange one time ten o'clock at night before a 1: pm and I got two seats 45 yard line ten rows back BELOW FACE VALUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is precisely what happened to me in 2015 for the Bengals game in week 3. I'll never buy tickets this early.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

The only reason I would go against that method is usually tickets rise or drop based on how the team is doing. I know during the Panthers Super Bowl run that as they kept winning and 16-0 was nearing that tickets to Panthers games were rocketing up. As soon as they loss, the last home game in week 17 the prices dropped big time was 16-0 was no longer attainable.

So far my GF and I only got tickets for the Steelers game. But since we live a few blocks from M&T, we're going to try buying tickets using the Game Day app.

Here's our seats for the Steelers game
View attachment 105

usmccharles

Practice Squad
lt's why I haven't bought my Titans tickets yet. Just sitting back biding my time, may buy them during the preseason at some point off Ticket Exchange or another site.
I would normally agree, but since i dont live in the area, its just easier for me to plan this far out. Think my buddy and i paid 200 each for our Titan tickets.

I would normally agree, but since i dont live in the area, its just easier for me to plan this far out. Think my buddy and i paid 200 each for our Titan tickets.

I paid $225 for each ticket, prob way more than what I would of spent if I had waited. But I wanted to make sure that I could get decent seats for that game.

It's a 7 minute walk to the Stadium for us so if we can find cheap tickets, 30 mins before game time by using the app, we're gonna do it. If not, watching from home is just fine, we recently bought a new sectional sofa and 60" tv, and you can hear the crowd from our apartment. I'll still be content :D

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
I paid $225 for each ticket, prob way more than what I would of spent if I had waited. But I wanted to make sure that I could get decent seats for that game.

It's a 7 minute walk to the Stadium for us so if we can find cheap tickets, 30 mins before game time by using the app, we're gonna do it. If not, watching from home is just fine, we recently bought a new sectional sofa and 60" tv, and you can hear the crowd from our apartment. I'll still be content :D
Has the crowd ever cheered before it got on TV and spoiled the result?

Has the crowd ever cheered before it got on TV and spoiled the result?

lol, all the time! There's like a 5-7 second delay from real life to TV, so it happens all the time. It does spoil things but at the same time it's cool cause you know something big is about to happen

usmccharles

Practice Squad

Thats crazy. Is there a lot of bars down by the stadium, or is that just too many people to deal with to go have a drink while a game is going on?

Thats crazy. Is there a lot of bars down by the stadium, or is that just too many people to deal with to go have a drink while a game is going on?

Well I'm a recovering addict/alcoholic, so I stay away from the bars, lol. But from what I've seen(from times when I pick up carry out during the games) some seem laid back and some seem REALLY crazy. Fed Hill is full of college students or young adults who just got out of college who love to drink.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Well I'm a recovering addict/alcoholic, so I stay away from the bars, lol. But from what I've seen(from times when I pick up carry out during the games) some seem laid back and some seem REALLY crazy. Fed Hill is full of college students or young adults who just got out of college who love to drink.
Well stay strong my man, i have AA tomorrow morning lol. I really would like to get to a game in Baltimore, but the way this year has started out, maybe i should wait till next year. Anyone know the rotation on our schedule next year?