• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
FO and DeCosta share blame in consistently starting and relying on day three and UFA O lineman.
Should have drafted Creed Humphrey
I'd rather have Bateman and Oweh. I don't think i'd swap out either of those guys for Creed. I think the T's have been god awful. I don't think they saw an T worth taking when their pick arrived. Zeus kinda screwed us demanding a trade, we badly miss him.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Y’all must not watch football shit on YouTube lol, that’s happened many times.
It doesn’t happen often but when it does it’s beautiful lol. High IQ play

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm serious. Biases aside and normalize for injuries, does Roman have a fundamental and insurmountable issue?

Roman loves to stay committed to the run REGARDLESS to it getting shut down. That makes his junk predictable and stoppable.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow.... never heard of that penalty. Maybe we get it changed in the offseason to illegal touching. I guess we just start doing that every kickoff.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I can’t fucking wait for Roman to get a pass after this game because Lamar is out

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'd rather have Bateman and Oweh. I don't think i'd swap out either of those guys for Creed. I think the T's have been god awful. I don't think they saw an T worth taking when their pick arrived. Zeus kinda screwed us demanding a trade, we badly miss him.

only guy i might have given up oweh or bateman for who was close to available was darrisaw

darrisaw didnt make it - im not giving up either of our guys for humphrey

Status
Not open for further replies.