• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I suspected this after the Raiders game and now I'm thinking it's true. Villanueva is a double agent working for the Steelers by sabotaging us. This shit's sad AF.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
only guy i might have given up oweh or bateman for who was close to available was darrisaw

darrisaw didnt make it - im not giving up either of our guys for humphrey
I would've liked Darrisaw but look, it's easy to saw this year 1 with Bateman missing so much time. I think he just hasn't been able to settle himself in this or Lamar. If he doesn't suffer that groin injury then I think people would be going crazy over him. This guy has an amazing ceiling and if he stays healthy next season then I'm confident he will be a star. As far as Oweh no way in hell would I do it. We needed to draft a pass rusher early, we've neglected that position for far too long and there's no question I'm taking him if we had to do it over again. I wish we could've gotten Bateman and Oweh while keeping Zeus, pretty unlikely but that would've been ideal.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
So let’s recap. Stephens double drops an easy INT. Huntley can’t throw pass 5 yards when he decides to the long wind up + AV bum ass blocking equals defensive strip sack TD.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I would've liked Darrisaw but look, it's easy to saw this year 1 with Bateman missing so much time. I think he just hasn't been able to settle himself in this or Lamar. If he doesn't suffer that groin injury then I think people would be going crazy over him. This guy has an amazing ceiling and if he stays healthy next season then I'm confident he will be a star. As far as Oweh no way in hell would I do it. We needed to draft a pass rusher early, we've neglected that position for far too long and there's no question I'm taking him if we had to do it over again. I wish we could've gotten Bateman and Oweh while keeping Zeus, pretty unlikely but that would've been ideal.

literally no issues with the guys we took
only saying darrisaw's the only realistic guy who i would have taken over one of them

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Man people are really losing their shit for no reason. Stephens has been overwhelming the most or second most impactful rookie after Oweh this year and it's not close
Yeah Stephens is likely our long term answer at FS, he’s been nothing short of respectable and he has no experience playing safety

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Despite the circumstances I still fucking hate losing to the Clowns

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
So instead of continuing to use simple, quick passes Roman calls a run against a defense that's bringing the house on every play. Nice.

hes trying to remember the combination to his vault. Give him a minute.. or another game.. or another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.