• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't care what analytics say. If you turn on the tape and watch just 3 plays, Owuso Koramoah Positively jumps off Film. Really really really smart player On top of being Physical and Exceptionally athletic

was an awesome draft prospect
one of the few times ive enjoyed watching LB play of college prospects

cant believe the browns were able to get a 1st round prospect like him that late in the 2nd round even with the "health issues" that apparently came up

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I have never understood going for 2 on the first score. If you don't get it it's extremely demotivating. Far more demotivating than the motivating factor of getting it

JAAM

Hall of Famer

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve been done with Watkins since we signed him. Bateman needs and absolutely deserves to be the number 2 in this offense

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I don't care what analytics say.all you need to do is turn on the tape and watch just 3 plays, Owuso Koramoah Positively jumps off Film. Really really really smart player On top of being Physical and Exceptionally athletic
That guy is a monster, I'm sick as hell Cleveland drafted him. As bad as their offense has played this defense is good enough to get them to the playoffs.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have never understood going for 2 on the first score. If you don't get it it's extremely demotivating. Far more demotivating than the motivating factor of getting it

Also if Cleveland has can get 3 first downs the game is over. Not enough time left for multiple drives. Just take the point and hope you get a stop and one more chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve been done with Watkins since we signed him. Bateman needs and absolutely deserves to be the number 2 in this offense

No idea why anyone celebrated this signing. He has always been an injury prone 2/3 at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.