• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
But we're talking about the season as a whole, not just one play, remember?

I've been talking about the ugly gameplay of the offense in general throughout the season both with and without Ravens starters.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I've been talking about the ugly gameplay of the offense in general throughout the season both with and without Ravens starters.
Well, the Ravens have been without several starters for literally every single game, so you've never talked about the offense with the starters.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The way the Ravens suffer from third down blitzes you wonder how any team has ever defeated a third-and-long blitz. They just get walloped.

Well said by the beat down lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, the Ravens have been without several starters for literally every single game, so you've never talked about the offense with the starters.

Sure, I have. Have not the offense stunk up the joint in previous games with starters like Lamar, Hollywood, Watkins, and Andrews on the field at the same time? Of course, they have! So, it is not just when the starters are out or because of injuries is my point. The offense has flat-out looked bad in general.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Sure, I have. Have not the offense stunk up the joint in previous games with starters like Lamar, Hollywood, Watkins, and Andrews on the field at the same time? Of course, they have! It's all good though. You see things your way and I see them my way. No biggie!
It's not a matter of seeing them in a way- It's a matter of the Ravens missing starters from day one.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow.... somehow we have a shot to win this and Roman's idiot play calling is going to kill us. Like score a TD, 22-24 Browns lead. We get another stop, get in Tucker range and we can win 25-24 but Roman has no interest in winning with that play calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.