• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Packers

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
When you come to an opposing team to troll and in addition abuse a current member there will be ramifications. He has been banned.
Awww damn. I was hoping he could explain to me why his "dream life" involves trolling like tertiary football message boards.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
The day I finished my last final I took a 6 hour red eye to New York only to take a greyhound down to Baltimore this morning. Couldn’t be more exhausted.

The things I do to my body and wallet for these damn Ravens is almost comical. I hope we can at least make it a game

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The day I finished my last final I took a 6 hour red eye to New York only to take a greyhound down to Baltimore this morning. Couldn’t be more exhausted.

The things I do to my body and wallet for these damn Ravens is almost comical. I hope we can at least make it a game
Hell of a commitment. Very much appreciated.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rodgers is going to shred us...

I honestly don’t think it’s going to be that bad. My guess is the defense, with the support of the home crowd, keeps this game competitive. Fingers crossed Huntley and the O can make enough plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Fun fact, we’re 7 point underdogs at home for the first time since 2015 when flacco was out.

excluding the stretch where joe was hurt, we haven’t been 7+ home underdogs since 2007 against the colts.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know what? I have been pissed off at the Ravens for days now due to my personal expectations of their gameplay in these close games (win or lose) injuries and all. And, while everyone is already lowering the casket and throwing dirt on the Ravens for this game vs the Packers tomorrow; I am starting to feel a little more hopeful about the game. Crazy, I know but, I'm starting to think that perhaps the Ravens may find a way to pull out this "W" in Baltimore against Rodgers and company. Let's get after it fellas!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I5ZFDlH.gif

If Lamar plays I think we could lose.
You know what? I have been pissed off at the Ravens for days now due to my personal expectations of their gameplay in these close games (win or lose) injuries and all. And, while everyone is already lowering the casket and throwing dirt on the Ravens for this game vs the Packers tomorrow; I am starting to feel a little more hopeful about the game. Crazy, I know but, I'm starting to think that perhaps the Ravens may find a way to pull out this "W" in Baltimore against Rodgers and company. Let's get after it fellas!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I5ZFDlH.gif
You know what else? We’ve been competitive over the past 6 games no matter the injuries, no matter who the QB is, and no matter who the opponent was. I look forward to a competitive game tomorrow……..but I won’t be terribly shocked if it’s not. Lol