• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Packers

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Gotta go unconventional today. 3 and 4 wide with Tomlison and Ricard as inline blockers and start going with more timing patterns. With guys like Hollywood,Duv and Proche these guys gotta start catching short passes in stride not nessassarily screens where it's stop and go. Keep them spread out and it seems right now our strength is receiver so use them. I would also like to see Duv perhaps being used more as RB especially on 2nd/3rd and long. Also get out of the huddle earlier. Something I'm going to pay a lot of attention to.

On D? Pray! Seriously quit showing 8 man blitzes!! You ain't fooling a hardcore veteran like Rodgers. Basic blitzes and fresh rotations in the front 7. I really hope Daelin Hayes is playing and yes Ferguson too. We need all the bodies we got for our front 7.
We may see all the defensive players in the pray position. All on their knees.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
At this point, you can't help but laugh. It's just type of season.

I was feeling better about today's game, yesterday prior to hearing all of this news about Westry and Jimmy. Unbelievable! Moving forward, all of these new developments about the lack of players got me looking at the Ravens like:
60QPKnw.gif

Last edited:

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was feeling better about the game yesterday BEFORE hearing all of this news. Now? I'm looking at this Ravens team like:
60QPKnw.gif

Hey just make sure you're in that recliner then we have a fighting chance. I'm going to my favorite barstool at my buddy's house.

GO RAVENS!!!!!

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Well, this could be either fun to watch or tough to watch depending on how one approaches it. Pittsburgh and the Colts have helped us out, so even a drubbing doesn't kill us. hahahaha what a f@cking disaster! lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Maaaaan! This is unreal! Seems like no matter what the Ravens try to do to stay out front in the division, the injuries, illnesses, and the Covid-19 list just keep jumping on the Ravens backs like:

E0LZsAl.gif
couldn't have described it any better lol