• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cincinnati

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
crazy. If you asked me prior to the game that we were going to contain Adams and it would be his season low, I would have wanted what you were smoking and paid good money for it.

How he didn’t do more damage with Geno Stone and Robert Jackson starting is insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We lost 3 straight in 2012 in weeks 13-15. We are winning the Superbowl this year for sure.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Week to week league and I’m gonna try not to get too caught up in what our practice squad did, but I have this feeling that Lamar comes back and his head is back on straight and he learned a little something by watching Huntley play, and I believe wink could possibly be hitting his stride, and getting our remaining starters in the secondary back with some scheme fine tuning, and the might be looking at a late season surge starting this week.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Week to week league and I’m gonna try not to get too caught up in what our practice squad did, but I have this feeling that Lamar comes back and his head is back on straight and he learned a little something by watching Huntley play, and I believe wink could possibly be hitting his stride, and getting our remaining starters in the secondary back with some scheme fine tuning, and the might be looking at a late season surge starting this week.

Yeah!! I think we can pull out 2 of 3 with a healthy Lamar and company. Without them I'm not so sure. But I agree even if GRo can't get over himself, I think Lamar definitely learned something these 2 weeks.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

I have absolutely no expectations for the rest of this season, but if Lamar can come back and play like his old self then maybe, just maybe, this team can try to make a run. This team might have the most heart out of any team we've had in recent memory and they will not go down without a fight.

I've got a feeling Lamar will be inspired by what Huntley did and come back with his game head on.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I know these guys are pro athletes and what not, but I’m from Southern California and I dropped 70 dollars yesterday on a scarf and blanket and hand warmers because I was freezing my ass off in 2 jackets.

no fucking way the Rams have a shot to win in the cold here

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
It’s crucial mekari plays or else we’re in trouble

I heard Mixon is banged up and hopefully he doesn’t play. Usually I want people at there best but he’s a women beater so if he broke his leg got like a pencil I literally wouldn’t give a shit.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I know these guys are pro athletes and what not, but I’m from Southern California and I dropped 70 dollars yesterday on a scarf and blanket and hand warmers because I was freezing my ass off in 2 jackets.

no fucking way the Rams have a shot to win in the cold here
Just come up north where I am and smash and grab

I like your optimism.