• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Bengals, The 3rd Team and The When Will The Injuries End?

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Please tell me our players and coaches care

I'm not butthurt and I don't want to take away from what the Bengals did last week because, not only have they had the Raven's number this year, but they are a good team and I think that their offense can rack up points against good defenses. That being said, I don't remember the last time a team has dwelled so much on any win, let alone a non-clinching Week 15 game. It's Wednesday and they have to play the Chiefs on Sunday. Even when the Ravens beat the Titans in the playoffs last year, Harbaugh had the team focused on Buffalo like 24 hours later.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Been wanting to for a long time, was only on it for my wife really, about a month ago she decided she wanted to get off of it, I joined her, and it’s been great. Life is fucking blissful when you aren’t drowning in bad news and bickering and assholes trashing eachother over what side they’re on
Agree. Never once joined Facebook and never once thought I missed out on anything. Never had IG or comparable.
I have a Twitter account that I have never posted on, and pretty much use solely for fantasy sports news, gambling opinions, and player injury updates.

I can't imagine ever going on Reddit for anything, ever. My general rule of thumb when it comes to social media is that if people are adamant about a topic, sprint the other direction. You'll be better off in the long run.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t know why bengal fans and Raven flock are bickering about running up the score. Who’s gives af. Next time, just stop em if you don’t wanna get embarrassed. Too many people in their feelings.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t know why bengal fans and Raven flock are bickering about running up the score. Who’s gives af. Next time, just stop em if you don’t wanna get embarrassed. Too many people in their feelings.
Because Burrow and Taylor lied and are false equivocating

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agree. Never once joined Facebook and never once thought I missed out on anything. Never had IG or comparable.
I have a Twitter account that I have never posted on, and pretty much use solely for fantasy sports news, gambling opinions, and player injury updates.

I can't imagine ever going on Reddit for anything, ever. My general rule of thumb when it comes to social media is that if people are adamant about a topic, sprint the other direction. You'll be better off in the long run.
Reddit is bought out now, if it was a good forum for debate and exchange it’s artificial now and heavily moderated

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Reddit is bought out now, if it was a good forum for debate and exchange it’s artificial now and heavily moderated
OK. I never thought it was a good forum for debate or exchange anyway. It's always been primarily just like a top 5 site for trolls in my opinion.