• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Senior Bowl

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Day 1 winners

South:

Shaquem Griffin UCF: Griffin was flying around and didnt lose many reps in 1 on 1s. Hes not letting his amputated hand be an excuse and hes showing hes worthy of a draft choice for sure. Hopefully he keeps it up and gets an invite for the combine.

James Washington OSU: easily the most impressive reciever on the south team but won the day with his 34 inch arms which he does a good job using to get off press coverage. Showed natural hands throughout the day

Bradely Bozeman C Alabama and Isaiah Wynn T/G Georgia: Both showed good hand placement, footwork and ability to anchor. Bozeman could be a possible replacement if Jensen leaves. Once he gets his hands inside, which he did more than not today, your done.

North:

Josh Allen Wyoming: kid is impressive to look at and has a cannon. Fluid motion and showed good pocket awareness and footwork (which is key for him). His throws came in on fire at times and his recievers would drop a good chunck at the beginning of practice. He just looks different than everyone else.

Justin Watson WR Penn: Ivy league kid with amazing production. Slot reciever who showed up with a nice one handed catch and gains seperation right at the line. Daesaun Hamilton from penn st. Was also able to create instant seperation. Lazard droped a good amount of catchable balls but hes known to have great hands, well see if he bounces back.

Michael Joseph CB Dubuque: wtf is dubuque????? Lol. Division III product who came in and literally won every 1on1 battle vs the recievers. Isnt afraid and knows how to turn his head and locate the ball. Joseph definetly got peoples attention today

Oh and Will Hernandez man handled people....

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Day 1 winners

South:

Shaquem Griffin UCF: Griffin was flying around and didnt lose many reps in 1 on 1s. Hes not letting his amputated hand be an excuse and hes showing hes worthy of a draft choice for sure. Hopefully he keeps it up and gets an invite for the combine.

James Washington OSU: easily the most impressive reciever on the south team but won the day with his 34 inch arms which he does a good job using to get off press coverage. Showed natural hands throughout the day

Bradely Bozeman C Alabama and Isaiah Wynn T/G Georgia: Both showed good hand placement, footwork and ability to anchor. Bozeman could be a possible replacement if Jensen leaves. Once he gets his hands inside, which he did more than not today, your done.

North:

Josh Allen Wyoming: kid is impressive to look at and has a cannon. Fluid motion and showed good pocket awareness and footwork (which is key for him). His throws came in on fire at times and his recievers would drop a good chunck at the beginning of practice. He just looks different than everyone else.

Justin Watson WR Penn: Ivy league kid with amazing production. Slot reciever who showed up with a nice one handed catch and gains seperation right at the line. Daesaun Hamilton from penn st. Was also able to create instant seperation. Lazard droped a good amount of catchable balls but hes known to have great hands, well see if he bounces back.

Michael Joseph CB Dubuque: wtf is dubuque????? Lol. Division III product who came in and literally won every 1on1 battle vs the recievers. Isnt afraid and knows how to turn his head and locate the ball. Joseph definetly got peoples attention today

Oh and Will Hernandez man handled people....
I think I might have guessed right with Allen (to Browns at #1, after they pick up a vet in FA) and Washington to go second WR off the board (Baltimore at #16 ?)

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Senior Bowl Reports: Ravens scooped up Bama DE Da’Shawn Hand in the hotel and spent quite a bit of time with him today... Bengals were locked into UTEP guard Will Hernandez...a LOT of love for UT-San Antonio DE Marcus Davenport... Redskins clearly QB focused.
Id like to see Hand win some 1on1s tomorrow. He got manhandled by Wynn. No disengaging moves

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate our scouts/FO. Hand would be another wasted pick. Hernandez is a guy we should be looking at.

He does look good on film but the level of competition there is laughable.

I guess he'll get drafted just before day 3 runs out. 6-7RD just potential-wise.
There's too many high toughted Olinemen in the last years who were facing high college competition, kept delivering good performances and yet dramatically fell. First two that come to mind are David Yankey and Reese Dismukes (mid day 3 and undrafted).
Goosa college teammates was also literally run mauling defenders and went undrafted.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
I really like Cappa. And Wynn is my favorite player in this draft next to Nelson. Really interested to see how Cappa plays to the competition at the senior bowl. Would like to come away with Wynn and Cappa while signing Marqise Lee and Brice Butler In free agency.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really like Cappa. And Wynn is my favorite player in this draft next to Nelson. Really interested to see how Cappa plays to the competition at the senior bowl. Would like to come away with Wynn and Cappa while signing Marqise Lee and Brice Butler In free agency.
Cappa got beat by speed often day 1. Id like to see him bounce back today

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Michael Gallup and Daesean Hamilton have been the most impressive at creating seperation so far today. I really like what i see from Gallup.