• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Senior Bowl

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah. That term changes as required to try and justify all the fuckups.
Maybe we need to change plan makers rather than adjust plans?

i mean the term is completely based in this forum lol - i think it was maybe lost, maybe flex (might have even been me) that started the 2 year plan as a phrase

i still think that's the deal once i saw the free agent signings last offseason - i think (and hope) that the same plan continues as many of us predicted before the year that it was defence heavy last year and then offence heavy this upcoming year

so in that sense in my mind we are starting the 2nd year of the 2 year plan i was always referring to

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i mean the term is completely based in this forum lol - i think it was maybe lost, maybe flex (might have even been me) that started the 2 year plan as a phrase

i still think that's the deal once i saw the free agent signings last offseason - i think (and hope) that the same plan continues as many of us predicted before the year that it was defence heavy last year and then offence heavy this upcoming year

so in that sense in my mind we are starting the 2nd year of the 2 year plan i was always referring to
Well know if it was a 2 year plan fairly soon. If they don't make a move for a WR or OL in FA and then do the same in the draft, and add TE in there for the draft, then it's confirmed. Last year they took the strength of the class with db and front 7, it was an excellent class for that and they capitalized, this year is an excellent class for WR and TE, especially in day 2, if they take the same approach and say "this class lines up with some of our needs, let's take advantage and pummel our roster with talent at need positions" and load up on pass catchers, then that's the 2 year plan I always speculated.

I just hope we follow that, rounds 2 and 3 with wr/TE is absurd, I wanna see us make multiple trade backs to get an extra 2 and extra 3, giving us 5 picks in day 2 and letting us capitalize on the class while avoiding the inevitable reach in the first.