• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Steelers

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
i mean elliott was pretty good in man coverage and is pretty good using his range on the backend to make plays across the field
chuck's more of a traditional strong-safety type (hence why we like him in the box) but people see elliott with the hits and assume he's the same when in fact he's much more rangy and decent in coverage

like look at the INT he had vs the chargers - beautifully played coverage

so for me to take anything you say about our safeties being liabilities in coverage you're going to have to show me some evidence - i dont think they're amazing but they're certainly not liabilities

you're talking about chuck like he's daniel sorensen
Man i hate sorenson ass so much lol.. but yea i dnt see how you all think our S arent liabilities when literally everytime the ball is thrown, you never see them around.like they arent there at all. All the deep balls we get killed on, where are they? like why arent our S ever around to make a play on the backend? Yea you can probably find a few plays where they look good but like at one point we had the best cbs in nfl, why didnt our safties stand out? Like always, when chark and elliot arent here anymore, people will tell how they really feel about them lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We knew Lamar wouldn't be back but this confirms it. Guessing if we manage to make the playoffs it's Huntley's team in the postseason too.

marklar

Pro Bowler
I wanted to feel amped for Steelers week, but this season has just killed me. And I guess we will have to watch on mute as it will be blowjobbing the fat one most of the night and then having that other fucker setting a record against our shit for oline. Depressing.

Anyway, let's win one for the gipper. And fuck the Steelers

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Did someone say blowjob?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is Sizzle going to suit up?

Confirmed sizzle will suit up. Also Flacco was traded back to us. Will in start in place of Huntley. Flacco Vs Ben one last time, battle of the aging QBs throwing well short of the sticks on 3rd down, no matter how many times it fails .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Confirmed sizzle will suit up. Also Flacco was traded back to us. Will in start in place of Huntley. Flacco Vs Ben one last time, battle of the aging QBs throwing well short of the sticks on 3rd down, no matter how many times it fails .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah, that's all we need is to start another QB controversy.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I highkey wished Flacco was on the Jets practice squad so we could've poached him from them in this game and this game only.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor