• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RationalCowboysFan

Practice Squad
I literally watched his retirement conference on the plane. Well that sucks. Do I get an extra comp pick at some point in the draft? Or can I least get to pick up one of the players I dropped before the draft? The timing of this couldn't be worse.

Who Run It

Practice Squad
I literally watched his retirement conference on the plane. Well that sucks. Do I get an extra comp pick at some point in the draft? Or can I least get to pick up one of the players I dropped before the draft? The timing of this couldn't be worse.
The top two RBs I inherited are Melvin Gordon and Lamar Miller who might combine for zero games this season so I feel your pain lol

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler

Just make this board ooze with happiness and draft Flacco in the 9th.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
So who is supposed to be picking? Somerset?

Yes, he is the other guy from the Reddit forum. I messaged him last night. I’ll check back in this morning. He responded quickly yesterday. Might still be asleep. But after that, it’ll be the reigning, defending Purple flock dynasty champion, @RavensMania and we’ll start round 2

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Solid pick. Was debating him after the hype in preseason and after the philly god himself, Nick Foles took over. I’ll be anxious to see if Parris Campbell’s stock drops in fantasy drafts with Luck being out
campbell was my sexy sleeper pick this year since I remembered Reich saying "it wasn't fair" that they were allowed to draft him