1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Purple Flock Dynasty League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Talk' started by RavensPunkXVX, May 4, 2017.

1. Charm City

Charm City Practice Squad

what draft position is he in?

2. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

He would have the #4 pick each round.

3. Charm City

he said he's in

• Like Like x 1
  4. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Awesome! Shoot me his email and I’ll send him the invite as the new owner. Make sure he gets that stuff done in next couple of days as we will be drafting in a few days. Let me know if he wants Guice or mckinnon as well

5. Who Run It

Who Run It Practice Squad

Damn, you should have gave me that team lol

6. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Lol luck of the draw. I was just handing them out as they became available

7. Charm City

I sent you his email. He says he's keeping guice and putting McKinnon on IR

8. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Invite sent!

The only way he could put McKinnon on IR is if he's currently listed on IR. His team was over max because the two IR players came off of IR.

So, as it currently stands, if he wants to draft full 9 rounds, he needs to drop 9 players. If he wants to keep Guice as well, he needs to drop 10 players then I'll add Guice and he'll be ready to draft 9 rounds. If he wants to keep McKinnon as well, he'll have to drop 11 players ,and I'll add both Guice and McKinnon back to his roster, setting him up for the draft this weekend.

9. RationalCowboysFan

RationalCowboysFan Practice Squad

Hey, so I am Charm City's brother. Can I manually add guice to my roster? I cut it down to 19. If I add him, it will be 20.

10. Charm City

It's a legit account @RavensPunkXVX

11. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Awesome! I just added him to your roster. So you're good for the 9 round draft starting this weekend. And just so you know, picks can be traded as we do go through the draft.

12. allblackraven

allblackraven Hall of Famer

Your name on this forum is impossible.
    There is no such thing.

• Like Like x 2
  13. RationalCowboysFan

RationalCowboysFan Practice Squad

We are a rare breed. Unfortunately most cowboys fans still live in the 90's. I am not one of them. The cowboys have been notorious for choking in the last two decades. Could be worse though. I could be a Bengals or lions fan

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Former Cowboy Tony Romo is a great commentator, I think we can all agree on that, right?

• Like Like x 1
  15. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Draft was gonna start tomorrow but we’ll go ahead and put @Who Run It on the clock with the first overall pick.

So if you know who you want now, feel free to post it here and I’ll add him to your team and we’ll get the ball rolling. Or you can wait until tomorrow.

And you do have AJ Green on your team right? I have to update my draft spreadsheet. I believe that was Ravens419s team and he had first overall pick.

16. Truth

Truth Staff Member Administrator

So. Have to ask. And this is a shot in the dark. I knew a Who_Run_It on Playstation. Around the same age as you, and it's a fairly unique username. Is there any chance that you two are one in the same, or is this just a comical coincidence?

17. Who Run It

Nope not me ha

18. Who Run It

Yeah that’s my team. I’ll just go ahead and take Josh Jacobs

19. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

Sounds good! I’ll add him and my friend is on the clock. I’ll let him know. Shouldn’t be long

20. RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunkXVX Veteran

My friend, who is a Giants fan, went TE Evan Engram with the second pick. He also chose Barkley last year.