• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Superb Owl

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
It's not even the winning, the Seahawks or Titans could win the next 8 superb owls and I wouldn't hate them.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I for one subscribe to the notion that they actually play the game fairly. And that the refs don't help them as much as others think(though the memes are hilarious)... I have nothing but the utmost respect for Darth Hoodie even though as a non patriots fan I'm obligated to not like him. He's the best coach in the league bar none.

That said.. Fuck them anyway. Fuck Tom Brady and his shitty attitude. He's a top 5 QB of all time but he's a fucking diva. Fuck him and fuck Patriots fans too.. They are the modern day Yankees fan of sheer fucking arrogance when part of the reality is that they more or less get a cakewalk every year to the super bowl because the AFC has 2 real teams at the moment and the other two teams with competent management(us and the Broncos) are in a reloading period at the moment. While ultimately they deserve credit for those past two rings, a big portion of their two most recent super bowl victories can be attributed to dumb decisions at the last minute for the Seahawks, and the other team repeatedly pulling a Plaxico Burress for two straight quarters because they got cute. Did they earn the win? Yeah, their players made plays when they had to (Edelman last SB had one of the most improbable receptions of all time). But it wasn't utter domination so much as the other team just fucking up on their own volition if you ask me. The Falcons and Seahawks had those games in the bag only to shoot themselves in the foot. If either had made a singular slight adjustment Brady would have more super bowl losses than wins right now.

But the point is moot. Fuck Tom Brady and Fuck Patriots fans. Bill and Kraft? Those two are fine.

That said.. Go Patriots. Sorry if I am going to be excommunicated from this damn forum for cheering for them.. But if there's any fanbase worse than Patriots fans... It's eagles fans. It also helps that half of my study abroad group is from Philly and the other half from New England. Guess which half my friends in the group are from. Fuck Eagles fans and fuck their feelings. I hope EDP goes on a rampage that destroys the entire city and scares Carson Wentz into joining an organization that's somewhat classy.

Also Rob Gronkowski has helped me win 3 fantasy Super Bowls. What have you done for us eagles? Send us your cast away Jeremy Maclin who fucked us in the ass so hard that even Alexis Texas couldn't enjoy it?

I hate both of these teams.. But my money is on New England.. Literally.
reading this I swear you are urinating tree lol. Brady use to be way more of a bitch than he is now. I remember when I was in 4th grade my mom said hate is bad and I can hate one thing, and I said Brady lol. Long hair brady was the worst. Now he doesn't bother me as much. Eagles fans are unbearable and Patriots fans are snotty. It pisses me off everyone across the coast is a Brady "diehard" but they don't know who Ty Law or Teddy are. Eagles fans are fucking lunatics and pieces of shit but I don't think anyone would call them bandwagoners. I just want to see the Browns trade their entire draft class for an MVP Foles for him to suck ass.

Pats

Veteran
reading this I swear you are urinating tree lol. Brady use to be way more of a bitch than he is now. I remember when I was in 4th grade my mom said hate is bad and I can hate one thing, and I said Brady lol. Long hair brady was the worst. Now he doesn't bother me as much. Eagles fans are unbearable and Patriots fans are snotty. It pisses me off everyone across the coast is a Brady "diehard" but they don't know who Ty Law or Teddy are. Eagles fans are fucking lunatics and pieces of shit but I don't think anyone would call them bandwagoners. I just want to see the Browns trade their entire draft class for an MVP Foles for him to suck ass.
Tedy bruschi is actually my fave pats player and player in general of all time to be honest. Bandwagons are way too frequent these days so it doesnt surprise me that people dont know who ty law or rodney harrison or ed reed might be.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
My prediction: With two minutes left in the fourth quarter Nick Foles goes 8/8 to drive all the way down the field and score a clinical TD with 12 seconds remaining. The Patriots win 30-17.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
what's even better is that it's not a real film - it's australia literally trolling the world for a visit australia viral marketing campaign - apparently there's gonna be an extended short film version at the superbowl - im hoping its not just this extended trailer
Well aware, which makes it all the more better. I hope so too. So much talent.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I really just want to see someone else other than the Pats win so I'm rooting for the Eagles all the way. Just my final prediction sees The Brady Bunch standing tall and Goodell once again having to bite his tongue and hand the Lombardi to the Patriots. I hope I'm wrong and the Pats don't win another Super Bowl. Pats win 31-28 over the Eagles.

How Sunday will go:

- Eagles D keeps the Pats in check for the first half.
- Eagles O puts up some points, lead the Pats in the closing minutes of the first half.
- Brady goes deep for Cooks who throws the DB to the ground, doesn't catch the ball and the ref calls DPI setting up the Pats nicely.
- Pats score to close the gap at halftime.
- Pats will be the first team in NFL history to not be penalized during the Super Bowl while the Eagles rack up 500 yards of penalties on penalties that nobody seems to find that exists.
- Jake Elliott hits the game tying FG to send it to OT....... never mind. Pats defender jumps but yet it's the Eagles called for a False Start. Then Elliott misses the Kick giving the game to the Pats, and the refs celebrate with the team as confetti falls on another Patriots Super Bowl victory.

stampedehero

Practice Squad
Believe it or not I'm rooting for the Patriots. First just to tie the Steelers at the top of the mountain so they not kings no more. 2nd so I can keep lording it over the Eagles fans who are so mouthy even tho they've never won an Suberb Owl. Hate to lose that playing card.

26-17 Pats. Eagles score late td. Count on D to stop Tom. Fail!!!
I don't believe it. After the Pats scorned and spit on us in 2011 and 2014, I had committed myself to a life long battle to champion the cause of the Ravenshood. Pats always win in Foxboro. That alone sets me off.

stampedehero

Practice Squad
I really just want to see someone else other than the Pats win so I'm rooting for the Eagles all the way. Just my final prediction sees The Brady Bunch standing tall and Goodell once again having to bite his tongue and hand the Lombardi to the Patriots. I hope I'm wrong and the Pats don't win another Super Bowl. Pats win 31-28 over the Eagles.

How Sunday will go:

- Eagles D keeps the Pats in check for the first half.
- Eagles O puts up some points, lead the Pats in the closing minutes of the first half.
- Brady goes deep for Cooks who throws the DB to the ground, doesn't catch the ball and the ref calls DPI setting up the Pats nicely.
- Pats score to close the gap at halftime.
- Pats will be the first team in NFL history to not be penalized during the Super Bowl while the Eagles rack up 500 yards of penalties on penalties that nobody seems to find that exists.
- Jake Elliott hits the game tying FG to send it to OT....... never mind. Pats defender jumps but yet it's the Eagles called for a False Start. Then Elliott misses the Kick giving the game to the Pats, and the refs celebrate with the team as confetti falls on another Patriots Super Bowl victory.

>As you know various words can be interchanged with the same result.

stampedehero

Practice Squad
If the Eagles hold on and devise a master plan to dethrone this sinister crew, I plan to celebrate with the consumption of an authentic Philly cheese steak and then drink a multiple number of craft beers from Philly. View attachment 527

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Super Bowl drinking game.

Any time the Patriots score... Take a shot.
Any time eagles fans/the announcers complain about not having Carson Wentz. Take a shot
Any time the announcers and Patriots fan WORSHIP Tom Brady. Take a shot
Any time Eagles fans are destructive

FINISH YOUR DRINK if
Patriots come back from another massive lead
Eagles somehow win
Tom Brady throws a temper tantrum at all during the game.
Bill Bellicheck emotes.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Super Bowl drinking game.

Any time the Patriots score... Take a shot.
Any time eagles fans/the announcers complain about not having Carson Wentz. Take a shot
Any time the announcers and Patriots fan WORSHIP Tom Brady. Take a shot
Any time Eagles fans are destructive

FINISH YOUR DRINK if
Patriots come back from another massive lead
Eagles somehow win
Tom Brady throws a temper tantrum at all during the game.
Bill Bellicheck emotes.
Since NBC is announcing the game:
Take a shot every time Chris Collinsworth says "Now here's a guy...."

Inqui

Pro Bowler
haha garbage time points woohoo

yeah i agree 100% - pats win and i dont think its close tbh
but id love to be proven wrong
I actually want the Patriots to win this. They've won five already so what's one more (diminishing marginal utility and all). And the upside is both knowing what it'll do to Steelers fans knowing they don't have the six rings to hang their hat on, and the Eagles still being without a ring.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Trivia question. Under Bill Belichick, how many points have the Pats scored in the 1st quarter of their Super Bowls.