• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Injuries, Big Ben's Final Game and Farewell to A Cursed Season

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler

against all the odds - the last guy standing in our secondary and starter to play all 17 games was Tavon

but congrats to chuck clark and brandon stephens for coming in a close 2nd place (stephens played all 17 but didnt start until elliott went down and chuck missed a game for covid)

I hope that didn't jinx for when we really WILL need him next year... sigh.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

well what a fucking brutal way to end the season - maybe the best defender on the team this year and he's now at risk of not being able to start the season in 2022

i think it's a 9 month average recovery time albeit we just saw a miracle recovery from cam akers who did it in 5 months (which is absurd)

JAAM

Hall of Famer

lcsmoss

Practice Squad
i am seeing an awful lot of awful takes on twitter already

seen the 1 playoff win in 7 years stat a lot and... i get it it's frustrating but that's contextless and dumb

feels like it's disingenuous framing when it seems more realistic to me to say that it's the first non-playoff appearance since we drafted lamar

Tank

Hall of Famer

well what a fucking brutal way to end the season - maybe the best defender on the team this year and he's now at risk of not being able to start the season in 2022

i think it's a 9 month average recovery time albeit we just saw a miracle recovery from cam akers who did it in 5 months (which is absurd)

Sizzle blew his out, 5 months after surgery he was back on the field. Hopefully Ty can recover similarly.

lcsmoss

Practice Squad
Let’s face it. If it weren’t for Lamar, Harbaugh would have lost his job. There is a real chance that Lamar has peaked/good teams have figured him out. The future is not bright. Draft O and D line next year.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Let’s face it. If it weren’t for Lamar, Harbaugh would have lost his job. There is a real chance that Lamar has peaked/good teams have figured him out. The future is not bright. Draft O and D line next year.
Oh god. Go away.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh god. Go away.

Lol, come on bro how can someone say he peaked. He is 25 years old…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lol, come on bro how can someone say he peaked. He is 25 years old…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t even know why I entertained that idiot lol

Tank

Hall of Famer
How did they not call illegal contact on the guy that grabbed Andrews 20 yards downfield? Painfully obvious and totally blew up what would have been a big play.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
No surprises based on the optics but some "official" word. Gonna be a tough recovery for him with this happening in the last week.

just give him some deer antler spray and he’ll be good to go week 1.

Tyler

Practice Squad
Qadry Ismail with some very insightful info on how dated our training/conditioning regimen is. He’s on Twitter with Sarah Ellison doing the post game show