• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Sports Betting Thread

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not sure how fast he'll be back on but the -1.5 means you're giving the other team those points to start ie meaning your the favorite. So therefore if the Ravens win 22-20 you win. If its 21-20 Ravens you lose since Ravens didn't cover cuz technically you lost 21.5 to 21.
Oh wow. That's easy enough.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
My bookie has the ravens as a +1 underdog. It has started with the Ravens being -121 and now both @ -110 ML.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thinking of putting some money on the Chargers -7.5 against this Bills. What you guys think?

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Holy shit the Vikings are 17 point favorites against the Bills...that’s insane. I wanted to bet on that game but idk now. I might have to take the Bills on that one??

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s crazy for an Nfl game I wouldn’t touch that line lol
Yeah I'm gonna stay away lol. Not too often you see a line that crazy, Vegas is probably pissed I bet so many people won money off the Bills last week they can't have that again

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Lot of intresting likes this week.. I like the lions straight up over the cowboys, saints -3.5 over the giants, us straightup over Pitt, and possibly the Vikings +7 on rams. What you guys think

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lot of intresting likes this week.. I like the lions straight up over the cowboys, saints -3.5 over the giants, us straightup over Pitt, and possibly the Vikings +7 on rams. What you guys think
I’m scared to make any after last week lmao the nfl is so freakin unpredictable. I’m staying away from the Vikings after last week. I wouldn’t bet on us just because. But I do like the Saints over the Giants, that might be one to take.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Even though I do it, I'd advise against betting on your own team, especially if that team is the Ravens.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’d never bet on the away team on Thursday night, even with the Rams injury issues.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d never bet on the away team on Thursday night, even with the Rams injury issues.

Even with the Rams injury issues the Rams should win this game strait up. The Vikings have a bad OLine and the Rams have a GREAT front 7, Cousins is going to get mauled so much that it wont matter who is playing CB for them.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Even with the Rams injury issues the Rams should win this game strait up. The Vikings have a bad OLine and the Rams have a GREAT front 7, Cousins is going to get mauled so much that it wont matter who is playing CB for them.
Eh but look what the Vikings did to the rams last year their defense matches up great