• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Sports Betting Thread

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Why would you even bet on the NFL? It's the most unpredictible league on the planet
Meh I think it’s the easiest to predict of all sports on a game to game basis. Playoffs and that is hard as hell but have you ever tried to get on a regular season hockey game? Yeeshh

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Meh I think it’s the easiest to predict of all sports on a game to game basis. Playoffs and that is hard as hell but have you ever tried to get on a regular season hockey game? Yeeshh
I mean I'm not a better myself but seriously so many results don't make sense, I'm not sure how you can win. I do get that it's fun though no problem on that part lol

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I mean I'm not a better myself but seriously so many results don't make sense, I'm not sure how you can win. I do get that it's fun though no problem on that part lol
I’d say I’m pretty much even through my life of betting which is only a few months. Maybe close to 100 over. I’ve won some huge things but lost a lot also. I know I’m not in the negatives because I’ve put 300 on bovada and won 400 on a survival pool thanks to the mighty bills. I just enjoy betting against the orioles and trying to see patterns. It really is random though

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Rams -7 and the over looking pretty good. I see the Vikings only messing up the rest of this game. The OL is going to wear out.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Was looking to revive this thread. For those who actually participate, figured why not do a nightly picks across sports and maybe who people think are locks of the night.

Want this thread to have a cult following. Looking at you @Deebo813 and @purplepittabread88