• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Playoffs Discuscussion

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes I am watching The Mannings as well. Have liked their guests Larry Fitzgerald and The Rock.

thats future President of the United States, The Rock to you sir!

12E87EEA-191F-438C-A9DA-0A3A40384613.jpeg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Arizona is finally on the board and they complete the two point conversion to make it a 20 point game. At least the NFC Divisional Round is going to give us some great games next week. 49ers vs Packers and Rams vs Bucs. Chiefs/Bills & Rams/Bucs definitely has that Championship Game feel but one week early meaning someone won't get to the Championship Game.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
There was a post on Twitter that had a number of QBs on it and the question was, who had the most to prove. Some people said Lamar had the most to prove/under the most pressure. Not once did I see either Daniel Jones or Kyler, both of which were my candidates to that question.
Daniel Jones is trash

JO_75

Hall of Famer
oh man that looks bad

budda baker got his head on the wrong side tackling there and that's when it can get dangerous - i really hope he's ok but with how it happened i've gotta think they're gonna need to stabilise him because there's going to be concerns about spine here

Akers taunting there at the end... pretty disrespectful. Akers lowers his helmet to cause the injury to Budda and taunts him while he is basically knocked out.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Akers taunting there at the end... pretty disrespectful. Akers lowers his helmet to cause the injury to Budda and taunts him while he is basically knocked out.

nah man - he was hyped and didnt know budda was hurt - you notice him cut himself off mid-way through the finger way as he realises

and it was nothing to do with akers there - no contact with the helmets at all - budda's poor technique on that tackle put his head in the wrong position

sounds like he was *lucky* it was just a concussion and he probably knocked himself out... i was genuinely worried about a spinal injury when i saw it happen - was a classic rugby tackling injury we used to see and train to avoid for the last 20 years or so - luckily it sounds like he's got feeling in all his extremities so it may *only* be a concussion

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Playoff Schedule:
Saturday
Bengals @ Titans 4:30PM CBS

49ers @ Packers 8:15PM FOX

Sunday
Rams @ Buccaneers 3:00PM NBC

Bills @ Chiefs 6:30PM CBS

My prediction for the final four will be Bills @ Titans in the AFC, and Rams @ Packers in the NFC.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So the Bengals/Titans game is a win/win. We get to either laugh at the Bengals for not advancing further than us or the Titans for going one-and-done as the #1 seed just like they mocked us in 2019.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
So the Bengals/Titans game is a win/win. We get to either laugh at the Bengals for not advancing further than us or the Titans for going one-and-done as the #1 seed just like they mocked us in 2019.

True. I'm having a tough time figgering out who I want to win this game. I've haven't forgotten the old rivalry we had with the Titans in the central at the time and the Titans fans nowadays are classless plus the Derrick Henry whupping on us. Then you got the Bengals who have been hapless like forever and have never won an SB but really do we want to see Burrow get to the AFC championship before Lamar. Guess I'm saying I don't give a shit who wins this game. GO BUFFALO.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Derrick Henry returning is going to be huge for the Titans. Could be the difference in whether they reach the Super Bowl or don't.