• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Playoffs Discuscussion

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Aiyuk!!!

49eres are straight up ballin'.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Robbie Gould is still killing it at 39 years old. Let's hope Tucker follows the same path and still drills kicks near the age of 40.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Dam i wanted deebo

he was my #2 wideout in that class but idk that we'd have got the same usage out of him as the 49ers do

great example of how important player and coaching fit is

he's probably a good receiver on another team but idk that he's this weapon anywhere else if he gets drafted elsewhere - it's different now because shanahan has shown you the blueprint of what you can do with deebo but idk that any other play-designer/playcaller uses him that way without that vision or blueprint

JO_75

Hall of Famer
there's not even 12 playoff-worthy teams this year let alone 14...

but we've seen both 7 seeds get waxed

this game at least is a wildcard team beating a division winner and not just enough another wildcard team getting pummelled

Yeah I know they want the whole extra playoff game but I think it's safe to say that the NFL needs to go back to 6 playoff teams and the top 2 seeds getting a bye week.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
he was my #2 wideout in that class but idk that we'd have got the same usage out of him as the 49ers do

great example of how important player and coaching fit is

he's probably a good receiver on another team but idk that he's this weapon anywhere else if he gets drafted elsewhere - it's different now because shanahan has shown you the blueprint of what you can do with deebo but idk that any other play-designer/playcaller uses him that way without that vision or blueprint
I think all 32 teams would give him reveres and screens and go from there since thats where it basically starts, but not all will notice the rb skills he actually posses so thats likely as far as they go.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
lol that's the stupidest thing ive seen from dallas
let's let the clock run and also try and confuse them on 1st down by leaving special teams out there... then we'll run the offence on there to try and steal a timeout (for some reason... not sure why) and actually get ourselves a delay of game

dumb
dumb
dumb

like who is going to be confused by the punt team staying on on 1st and 10... like what's the thinking there???