• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Reading the rules then I’ll get back to this thread ASAP. Appreciate the invite

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Reading the rules then I’ll get back to this thread ASAP. Appreciate the invite
Love to have you in and it's not that difficult. We have trades, free agency periods (per position groups) and salary cap plus the draft. and we use a google sheet to keep everything updated

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m down. No idea what it is but I’ll figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m in. But if I get award the saints team.. imma announce my retirement like Sean Payton too. Jk. But count me in

Last edited:

Simba

Staff Member
For any of the new guys debating it, you can really kinda put whatever level effort you want to it as far as trades and FA goes. You can really be as active or inactive as you'd like. Being available for the draft is really the big thing.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Fuck it I’ll go, draft only, if I feel like signing or trading I guess I’ll throw some shit out there

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Glad I'm not the only new fresh blood here. I played it over on Baltimoreravens.com's old forum, but it's been since I was in high school, which feels like a distant memory ago (11 years ago this year)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
For any of the new guys debating it, you can really kinda put whatever level effort you want to it as far as trades and FA goes. You can really be as active or inactive as you'd like. Being available for the draft is really the big thing.
and you have 12 hours to make a pick as we all live in different places.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Glad I'm not the only new fresh blood here. I played it over on Baltimoreravens.com's old forum, but it's been since I was in high school, which feels like a distant memory ago (11 years ago this year)
than you aren't really new. Game hasn't changed outside of the amount of interest.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Count me in if this time we get enough people. Man, if we finally get enough people after the fun we could have had with the 2020 & 2021 Drafts, the bidding war for Brady lol. We picked the wrong time for interest to dwindle to nothing lol.

If I get the Dolphins, I promise you guys can have whoever you want for Draft Picks and no that does not mean I'm tanking.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Count me in if this time we get enough people. Man, if we finally get enough people after the fun we could have had with the 2020 & 2021 Drafts, the bidding war for Brady lol. We picked the wrong time for interest to dwindle to nothing lol.

If I get the Dolphins, I promise you guys can have whoever you want for Draft Picks and no that does not mean I'm tanking.
Tbf interest didn’t dwindle as much as we got screwed when they shut down the forums for no damn reason.

though I do think it worked out best in the long run. I mean can you imagine this place being like everywhere else right now?