• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
The draft is the part I'm really looking forward to. FA stresses me out

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The draft is the part I'm really looking forward to. FA stresses me out

I don't mind the FA part but I try my best to pick a team where I don't have to worry about Free Agency too much. Just look at Spotrac and see which teams have the least amount of free agents to deal with.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
ok, we now have 16 players and may have another from off the boards.

We will be doing some things to get everything up and running. In the meantime, the formal sign up thread will be going up later tonight or early tomorrow. This is the thread you'll all need to pick a number between 1-16 for the randomizer.

Thanks for everyones patience.

Last edited:

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
ok, we now have 16 players and may have another from off the boards.

We will be doing some things to get everything up and running. In the meantime, the formal sign up thread will be going up later tonight or early tomorrow. This is the thread you'll all need to pick a number between 1-16 for the randomizer.

Thanks for everyones patience.

Hey Mania, am I missed that thread somewhere? Just curious

Simba

Staff Member
Just thinking out loud here… since we’re all taking 2, any opposition to a snake style draft? That way everyone gets at least one team that fits how they want to approach it and the one in the second half can be more of a throwaway situation.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just thinking out loud here… since we’re all taking 2, any opposition to a snake style draft? That way everyone gets at least one team that fits how they want to approach it and the one in the second half can be more of a throwaway situation.
that's what we will be doing. After the 1st 16 pick, then we will snake it. @Truth and I are in full agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I bet the Saints will be one of those throwaways, unless someone wants a challenge.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
So wait, instead of going with the real life draft order, we’re doing snake at the halves? That’s weird asf. Definitely won’t be realistic in the least

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So wait, instead of going with the real life draft order, we’re doing snake at the halves? That’s weird asf. Definitely won’t be realistic in the least

You got this mixed up... we always use the real draft order. The snake draft is referring to the order of which we pick the teams. If you pick the number 8, and that's the first number at the top then you pick your team first. Since the snake draft is being used, you would pick your second team as the last pick of the team selection draft.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
You got this mixed up... we always use the real draft order. The snake draft is referring to the order of which we pick the teams. If you pick the number 8, and that's the first number at the top then you pick your team first. Since the snake draft is being used, you would pick your second team as the last pick of the team selection draft.

Shoot man, thank you…. I was about to say that’s some crazy ass shit hahaha