• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Whoa? How much time are we talking about here?
it's truly up to you. The more you do the more time it takes, like if you participate in free agency, trades and the draft. some are more active than others. It's a lot of fun though and you manage the team that you end up drafting. You have plenty of time to make a pick in the draft as we allow 12 hours per pick due to people living on multiple continents.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
it's truly up to you. The more you do the more time it takes, like if you participate in free agency, trades and the draft. some are more active than others. It's a lot of fun though and you manage the team that you end up drafting. You have plenty of time to make a pick in the draft as we allow 12 hours per pick due to people living on multiple continents.
I've never done this before so I think I'll suck so bad, it'll make the rest of you look like geniuses. I'll become the avatar of the old Browns and Lions team. Too embarrassing to let you all look like geniuses. So, let me think about it, my friend. lol!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I've never done this before so I think I'll suck so bad, it'll make the rest of you look like geniuses. I'll become the avatar of the old Browns and Lions team. Too embarrassing to let you all look like geniuses. So, let me think about it, my friend. lol!
glad to have you on board and I'm sure you'll do fine.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
At this point y’all, we just need bodies. No matter your supposed talent levels we need you. Just participate in the mock drafts and you’re gold.