• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
My concern with switching after the beginning of the team selection draft is that the changing to a different figure set could impact the selections that are already concrete. I can say for sure that I made mine with the Spotrac numbers.

Got 'em! I will be fielding offers for Bradberry and others whenever anyone wants to start discussing... unless it is tampering at this point? If so, wait until the appropriate time to send offers haha.

Simba

Staff Member
Got 'em! I will be fielding offers for Bradberry and others whenever anyone wants to start discussing... unless it is tampering at this point? If so, wait until the appropriate time to send offers haha.

Yeah it's tampering lol. Flood gates open when everyone has a team selected.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
a couple days all teams are selected and the SoF thread is updated, then moves can start in their respective cut thread, trade thread etc.... It would be wise to start setting up your depth chart as well.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

haha - i thought about taking the giants and then i thought i wouldnt take that opportunity from you lol - but those 2 top 10 and 5 top 80 picks were pretty juicy to think about

haha - i thought about taking the giants and then i thought i wouldnt take that opportunity from you lol - but those 2 top 10 and 5 top 80 picks were pretty juicy to think about

Thanks! I appreciate that hahaha. If it's any consolation the cap situation is pretty bad. Not Saints bad though at least.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Thanks! I appreciate that hahaha. If it's any consolation the cap situation is pretty bad. Not Saints bad though at least.

tbh that was kind of a feature - im not sure ill be able to be super active in free agency so was looking for teams with lots of picks but not a ton of cap space or anything like that

but i picked the eagles instead lol - looking forward to making those 3 1st round picks