• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Worth noting in relation to this that sometimes roster bonus money disappears and would be unaccounted for on both the trading team and the acquiring team, but it's always made it easier to have it standard. So depending on the structure, you might luck out.
Everyone needs to account for their rosters at the "roster lock" date as well.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nobody touch the chargers. As a San Diego Raven fan, that duty belongs to me.

first move as GM: trade Herbert. Sign Mariota. Mahalo.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nobody touch the chargers. As a San Diego Raven fan, that duty belongs to me.

first move as GM: trade Herbert. Sign Mariota. Mahalo.

Trade Herbert and replace him with Mariota?? Hahaha man

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I've just checked back and the roster lock went into effect immediately following the team selection draft. This year, we can give a 24 hour window after the end of the final selection for the lock to take effect. After the rosters are locked, teams will fill out their respective Starting Calculation sections on the spreadsheet, and from then on, they'll be able to officially make the moves they want.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
it’s getting pretty bad tbh. The governor here is a ding. He just came out with a new gun bill. Homelessness feel rampant. But hey.. weathers nice. Lol

“The weather is nice”…. Nah brah, your weather is as boring as a 94 year old man with no life and no stories to tell… predictable and mostly innocent, but absolutely no thrill to be around unless you want the same ole boring stuff 24/7

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
“The weather is nice”…. Nah brah, your weather is as boring as a 94 year old man with no life and no stories to tell… predictable and mostly innocent, but absolutely no thrill to be around unless you want the same ole boring stuff 24/7
Sounds perfect for jacking it in San Diego

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

blah blah blah... sounds like a hater. I get to play my flag football league all year around. Have fun shoveling snow eastsider!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why are we waiting on team selection? Figured we’d get the ball rolling right after the choice order was in.