• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Thanks to those who were able to get us a head start yesterday by the way. My Easter plans ended earlier than anticipated thanks to some travel stuff so I had some time to get everything up and running yesterday evening.

With that being said, we'll officially start our 6 hour clock here in less than 10 minutes with @SepticeyePoe on the clock

Simba

Staff Member
Was wondering where D'Eriq King would end up going. He was on my list but for a bit later in the process and as a WR.

Simba

Staff Member
Totally blaming Daniel Jeremiah for me signing Bland this early. He was on my UDFA list from like the 5th round on and then he just had to go and tweet about him the other day and blew up my spot. Wanted him in Washington but also didn't want to lose him so just took him in Cleveland instead.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Totally blaming Daniel Jeremiah for me signing Bland this early. He was on my UDFA list from like the 5th round on and then he just had to go and tweet about him the other day and blew up my spot. Wanted him in Washington but also didn't want to lose him so just took him in Cleveland instead.

If it helps, or perhaps makes it worse, I didn't see the tweet personally.

Great signing in Coen. I was considering him with my last signing and would've picked him here.
I don´t see him go undrafted, but I might be biased beeing a Notre Dame fan...

And I like him, he is solid, did some good things and took care of the ball, flashed in the bowl game. Just all around solid, see him as a solid backup, with some potential

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator

And I like him, he is solid, did some good things and took care of the ball, flashed in the bowl game. Just all around solid, see him as a solid backup, with some potential

I preferred his ball placement to some of the other later-round QBs, especially on the throws outside of the numbers.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

definitely biased lol
but i also think he's getting drafted - could realistically see a team thinking of him as QB 6 or 7

Simba

Staff Member
Coan is an enigma. I've seen some analysts have him in the mid rounds and some that don't think he's draftable. I came out feeling meh but I felt that about every QB in this draft so not sure that says much. Just feels like he's one where you love him or hate him. I know Zierlein is a fan.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Coan is an enigma. I've seen some analysts have him in the mid rounds and some that don't think he's draftable. I came out feeling meh but I felt that about every QB in this draft so not sure that says much. Just feels like he's one where you love him or hate him. I know Zierlein is a fan.

i dont really like him tbh but ive also heard zierlein gush and all it takes is one scout or offensive coach on day 3 going "i believe i can do something with this guy" for him to get drafted