• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Apparently the 49ers want all of the diminutive, fast WRs. Deonte Harty, Calvin Auston, Deven Thompkins. Didn't plan on taking Thompkins here, but the testing numbers and tape were hard to pass up on. Doubt he's anything more than a gadget player, but they have their place, especially with Trey Lance at QB. And Rivas I wanted in Seattle, but I just didn't know if he'd make it down.

Simba

Staff Member
Doing FA with 3 teams was brutal but the draft and UDFA are great lol

And why didn’t anyone tell me Indiana had those awful but somehow still awesome camo uniforms?!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Doing FA with 3 teams was brutal but the draft and UDFA are great lol

And why didn’t anyone tell me Indiana had those awful but somehow still awesome camo uniforms?!

I'm been sitting on McFadden since the 6th round. Kept waffling on him. I think he's going to make a roster somewhere. Solid choice.

Simba

Staff Member
I'm been sitting on McFadden since the 6th round. Kept waffling on him. I think he's going to make a roster somewhere. Solid choice.
Thanks. A slight departure from what I had been targeting but it's UDFA so who cares. Think he's a guy that could potentially get drafted.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks. A slight departure from what I had been targeting but it's UDFA so who cares. Think he's a guy that could potentially get drafted.

My only concern with him was that he lacked a true standout trait. But a team captain, an effective tackler, sneaky blitzer. Well worth a shot.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Has anyone else noticed draft profiles disappearing on the NFL site? I could've sworn I saw Zierlein post write ups for Washington and Sills, but I couldn't find them when I was looking to confirm my picks.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Has anyone else noticed draft profiles disappearing on the NFL site? I could've sworn I saw Zierlein post write ups for Washington and Sills, but I couldn't find them when I was looking to confirm my picks.

it's possible some of them have been taken down while he adjusts some grades or write ups after watching more tape...

but i havent noticed any missing tbh

Simba

Staff Member
With my latest selections, I am officially out of draftable prospects (at least that I’ve seen to this point). Mostly been picking up those borderline 7th guys so not like the drop off is huge. So now just time to have some fun with my last couple rounds.

Simba

Staff Member
Not that I have a strong inkling for or against any of the guys just selected, but every single one was on my list of potential picks at some point during this process. Damn does deleting 3 guys per make it shrink lol

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also @Truth Warren was selected in the draft. Was wondering how I missed him on my list lol

Honestly, fitting given that it was Detroit that took him. We're just trading selecting already-taken players at this point lol Thank you for the heads up! For the best in either case. I'm hoarding RBs at this point.

Simba

Staff Member
I was so close to taking Ebner with the Browns but Tyler Goodson has been one of my guys and I felt like it would have been dirty not to sign him lol