• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
I'm hoping to get one more round in for each of my teams (plus another for the Browns since I have 4 open roster spots) but damn is my board getting thin.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just want to make sure everyone doesn't disappear after the Forum Mock is over, because after the NFL Draft, we will begin the signup for the Draft A Franchise game.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Just want to make sure everyone doesn't disappear after the Forum Mock is over, because after the NFL Draft, we will begin the signup for the Draft A Franchise game.
Has there ever been enough people to play the DaF on purpleflock?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ah, ok. Do you remember how long it takes? The FM might be all I have the energy for, but we'll see.
much easier game to play. Just a snake draft, where we draft the current players and rookies plus a coach.

Depends on how many players we have, because the last time we played the game we had 32 players. I suspect we will have about half or somewhere around that.

Simba

Staff Member
@Truth @SepticeyePoe @DaCiderEarl

As we approach round 5, is anyone dropping out? Just looking to see if we need to random some more rounds

For reference, my teams after round 5...
Arizona: out
Cleveland: in for round 6
Washington: in for round 6 but on autoskip

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
@Truth @SepticeyePoe @DaCiderEarl

As we approach round 5, is anyone dropping out? Just looking to see if we need to random some more rounds

For reference, my teams after round 5...
Arizona: out
Cleveland: in for round 6
Washington: in for round 6 but on autoskip
Both of my teams will do the 5th round.

I'm not sure yet, but I think the Rams will be in for round 6 to fill out the roster. Ravens will probably go on autoskip for round 6, depending on if I find some more guys I like.

Simba

Staff Member
Well here's our round 6 order just in case. We'll just delete if anyone drops out

1. New England Patriots
  2. Philadelphia Eagles (on autoskip)
  3. Cleveland Browns
  4. Los Angeles Rams
  5. Seattle Seahawks
  6. Washington Commanders (on autoskip)
  7. Baltimore Ravens (potentially on autoskip)
  8. San Francisco 49ers
  9. Tennessee Titans (on autoskip)

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Ravens and Rams are gonna drop out now. I think I've found as many prospects as I want to.

Simba

Staff Member
Sorry for the delay y’all. Currently being paid to drink in a parking lot. Picks to come soon.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Sorry for the delay y’all. Currently being paid to drink in a parking lot. Picks to come soon.

Take your time. Only just gives more time to scout. My notepad has 2 names left in it. On an unrelated note, are you guys hiring?