• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm not even sure he gets drafted but just came away feeling like he's got a shot. Uses his length so well but obviously has some athletic limitations. Feel like he could carve out a solid career in the right place.
I think he gets drafted late day 3, but with his experience and length, he has some upside, with limitation.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was going to suggest tomorrow to Sunday, but Monday to Tuesday works too.

If it's tomorrow into Sunday I won't be able to participate (no biggie either way). My family is having a going-away party for me with different parts of my family here both days. Just got a job in TN and I will be moving back "home" next weekend.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
If it's tomorrow into Sunday I won't be able to participate (no biggie either way). My family is having a going-away party for me with different parts of my family here both days. Just got a job in TN and I will be moving back "home" next weekend.

Ah, congrats! That seals it then. Monday to Tuesday it is.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
As the thread is published, please let it be known if you see any names that shouldn't be on there. Same rules apply: no more than 3 players from the same group for each team at the minimum mark, no more than 3 bids per post.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
As the thread is published, please let it be known if you see any names that shouldn't be on there. Same rules apply: no more than 3 players from the same group for each team at the minimum mark, no more than 3 bids per post.
I thought the minimum rule didn't apply to the final free agency period. Is the rules thread wrong?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
To bid or not to bid lol. Said I was done with the game, and will also be on the tattoo table tomorrow when this ends

Get a tattoo of the name of the guy you bid on, and you can have him for free!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
To bid or not to bid lol. Said I was done with the game, and will also be on the tattoo table tomorrow when this ends
giphy.gif

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I didn't mean to end up with 4 punters, but I accidentally cut O'Donnell instead of Dixon when I was clearing cap space. Felt like I had to bring him back when I didn't fill my roster with UDFAs.