• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
New 7 round from CBS:
14: Jermaine Johnson, edge
45: Roger McCreary, CB
76: Rasheed Walker, OT
100: Aaron Hansford, LB
110: Eyioma Uwazurike, DT
119: Justin Shaffer, G
128: Michael Clemons, Edge
139: Cordale Flott, CB
141: Justyn Ross, WR
196: Jaylen Warren, RB

Reactions: cdp

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
those first 3 picks are pretty fucking great lol
not drafting a tackle at all and no edge until R6 is a bit rough - but if those first 3 picks happen then im good with basically whatever lol

swap out fortner at 100 for enagbare or sanders and this becomes pretty outrageous
I'm just not a fan of Harris in the 2nd, especially with the players that were available. ie Ojabo and Ebiketie.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm just not a fan of Harris in the 2nd, especially with the players that were available. ie Ojabo and Ebiketie.

id get drafting ojabo but id also be disappointed that we'd be getting zero value out of our 2nd round pick for a year and then banking on a red-shirted raw rookie coming off an achilles who relies on speed and athleticism to be successful and isnt a great run defender

not only are you losing a year of potential play, you're also losing a year of potential development on a high pick in the draft

didnt realise ebiketie was still around - he'd obviously be a no-brainer there

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
id get drafting ojabo but id also be disappointed that we'd be getting zero value out of our 2nd round pick for a year and then banking on a red-shirted raw rookie coming off an achilles who relies on speed and athleticism to be successful and isnt a great run defender

not only are you losing a year of potential play, you're also losing a year of potential development on a high pick in the draft

didnt realise ebiketie was still around - he'd obviously be a no-brainer there
I totally understand your reasoning and absolutely agree on Ebiketie, but also compare Jackson to Ojabo, if Ojabo doesn't get back all his athleticism. We have a family friend that just got accepted to Penn State so it would be cool, especially for him, to draft Ebiketie.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I've been hearing that they are totally enamored by him. Can you imagine if one of Neal or Ekwonu fall to 14. That would be unreal.
That really would. I don't see it happening though. I think I'd be more inclined to believe that 4 OT go before us rather than only 2

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
DJ wild with some of the picks.
But I'm happy with it. But it doesn't feel right to see Stingley go 2 picks ahead of us

Seeing Jermaine go top 3 would give me the same feeling I felt when I saw Corey Davis go hella early. lol

If Stingley falls anywhere close to us, we need to jump the Vikings. Best believe Justin Jefferson telling his front office to draft Stingley.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member

JAAM

Hall of Famer