• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

rossihunter2

Staff Member
this is probably the most batshit insane but fun mock ive seen so far lol

only 7 of my favourite 11 go before pick 14 lol - and then the ravens trade out for both KC's 1st rounders (and give back one of our 4ths):

Tyler Linderbaum
Andrew Booth
Christian Harris
DeMarvin Leal
Jalen Tolbert
Dominque Robinson
Noah Elliss
Marcus McKethan
Jerome Ford

i hate that we take linderbaum again... but the fact we get Booth as well is great - i probably would have gone Booth and maybe Mafe or Kenyon Green or even Dax Hill instead of Linderbaum

Harris is raw as hell but also athletic as hell - very similar to queen tbh and would be fun to have that much speed on the field together - and while harris is somewhat underbaked he looks good in coverage despite his inconsistency reading in the running game

Leal is incredible value in the 3rd round - again would be banking on fixing inconsistencies - has a few reps in every game he plays that make your eyes go wide but never seems to put everything together in 1 game (and struggled a bit against cross and neal when he faced them in 2021) - this is buying the dip

Tolbert's cool - but i would be sad to miss out on Josh Paschal who goes a few spots later and i get that he might fulfil a somewhat similar role to Leal but i'd have no issue drafting both tbh

Dominique Robinson is traitsy as hell - not gonna do anything on running downs but bendy, athletic and long and new to the position - somewhat developmental but he's got the tools you want to develop and he flashes with some dominant reps

I haven't got to Noah Elliss yet - but would have loved to have picked up rasheed walker with one of these 4ths given he was still on the board- and then it wraps up with Marcus McKethan and Jerome Ford who i havent watched yet - and hadnt even heard of mckethan

really interesting and fun mock though - and getting booth, harris, leal, tolbert and robinson helped me get over linderbaum lol

but interesting that im starting to see a few draftniks who think the ravens pick at 14 is a potential trade up spot for a team who wants to grab an elite WR prospect (seen it with the packers and now the chiefs)

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
this is probably the most batshit insane but fun mock ive seen so far lol

only 7 of my favourite 11 go before pick 14 lol - and then the ravens trade out for both KC's 1st rounders (and give back one of our 4ths):

Tyler Linderbaum
Andrew Booth
Christian Harris
DeMarvin Leal
Jalen Tolbert
Dominque Robinson
Noah Elliss
Marcus McKethan
Jerome Ford

i hate that we take linderbaum again... but the fact we get Booth as well is great - i probably would have gone Booth and maybe Mafe or Kenyon Green or even Dax Hill instead of Linderbaum

Harris is raw as hell but also athletic as hell - very similar to queen tbh and would be fun to have that much speed on the field together - and while harris is somewhat underbaked he looks good in coverage despite his inconsistency reading in the running game

Leal is incredible value in the 3rd round - again would be banking on fixing inconsistencies - has a few reps in every game he plays that make your eyes go wide but never seems to put everything together in 1 game (and struggled a bit against cross and neal when he faced them in 2021) - this is buying the dip

Tolbert's cool - but i would be sad to miss out on Josh Paschal who goes a few spots later and i get that he might fulfil a somewhat similar role to Leal but i'd have no issue drafting both tbh

Dominique Robinson is traitsy as hell - not gonna do anything on running downs but bendy, athletic and long and new to the position - somewhat developmental but he's got the tools you want to develop and he flashes with some dominant reps

I haven't got to Noah Elliss yet - but would have loved to have picked up rasheed walker with one of these 4ths given he was still on the board- and then it wraps up with Marcus McKethan and Jerome Ford who i havent watched yet - and hadnt even heard of mckethan

really interesting and fun mock though - and getting booth, harris, leal, tolbert and robinson helped me get over linderbaum lol

but interesting that im starting to see a few draftniks who think the ravens pick at 14 is a potential trade up spot for a team who wants to grab an elite WR prospect (seen it with the packers and now the chiefs)
Looking him up a bit, Noah Elliss seems like a poor man's Brandon Williams. Though with proper coaching he could be a solid NT.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
How is everyone posting these mocks. The link wouldn't work when I tried it, so I ended up taking a picture. I'd prefer drafting a corner earlier, but couldn't pass up on the players when they were ripe for the taking,especially Green in the 2nd and Jackson in the 3rd.

IMG_1490.jpg

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
How is everyone posting these mocks. The link wouldn't work when I tried it, so I ended up taking a picture. I'd prefer drafting a corner earlier, but couldn't pass up on the players when they were ripe for the taking,especially Green in the 2nd and Jackson in the 3rd.

View attachment 3541
I do a screenshot of my phone, and don't let the draft actually end. After the last pick I do I go to the part that shows who I've picked so far and screenshot that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I do a screenshot of my phone, and don't let the draft actually end. After the last pick I do I go to the part that shows who I've picked so far and screenshot that.
got it. I was doing it on my computer.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
CBS recently did a 7 round mock. For the Ravens:

Trevor Penning, OT
Travis Jones, DT
Nick Bonitto, Edge
Sean Rhyan, G/T
Martin Emerson, CB
Makai Polk, WR
Charlie Kolar, TE
Alontae Taylor, DB
Brian Robinson, RB
Jeremiah Gemmel, LB

Not awful, but a few underwhelming picks. Thing I would hate most is Davis picked by the Browns one pick ahead of us.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
CBS recently did a 7 round mock. For the Ravens:

Trevor Penning, OT
Travis Jones, DT
Nick Bonitto, Edge
Sean Rhyan, G/T
Martin Emerson, CB
Makai Polk, WR
Charlie Kolar, TE
Alontae Taylor, DB
Brian Robinson, RB
Jeremiah Gemmel, LB

Not awful, but a few underwhelming picks. Thing I would hate most is Davis picked by the Browns one pick ahead of us.
Unless they trade back into the first round, the Browns won't be picking ahead of us anymore.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

7 rounder from Dane Brugler

For those without subs:
14: Devin Lloyd
45: Kyler Gordon
76: Daniel Faalele
100: Myjai Sanders
110: Zamir White
119: Matthew Butler
128: Tariq Castro-Fields
139: Chigoziem Okonkwo
141: Ben Brown
169: Kyron Johnson

feels a little light with only Sanders and Butler added to the defensive front especially given that Myjai is a long but somewhat lighter EDGE prospect who apparently has some behind the scenes concerns about him (that have been undisclosed or undefined) and given that Butler was a late late bloomer

that said... adding lloyd and gordon to this defence in the first 2 rounds is pretty cool - not the dream scenario but a pretty decent one anyway

rossihunter2

Staff Member
BRB, gotta change my panties after his latest mock.

those first 3 picks are pretty fucking great lol
not drafting a tackle at all and no edge until R6 is a bit rough - but if those first 3 picks happen then im good with basically whatever lol

swap out fortner at 100 for enagbare or sanders and this becomes pretty outrageous

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
those first 3 picks are pretty fucking great lol
not drafting a tackle at all and no edge until R6 is a bit rough - but if those first 3 picks happen then im good with basically whatever lol

swap out fortner at 100 for enagbare or sanders and this becomes pretty outrageous

Surprised to see jamaree salyer taken with a 4th round comp pick. Feels like a great glue guy. Plug-and-play.