• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So I watched a good portion of Mike Tannebaum's mock draft on ESPN. He had the Jets taking Jermaine Johnson with their second first-rounder and the Vikings taking Walker at 12. My hatred for both of these teams was slowly and intensely manifesting. As if that wasn't bad enough, we take Linderbaum.......................

.....with Stingley falling to the Cowboys at 24. Tannebaum is in the same league with B***y B***ks in this perspective: once I see either gentleman on my TV screen, I start seething with irrational anger.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So I watched a good portion of Mike Tannebaum's mock draft on ESPN. He had the Jets taking Jermaine Johnson with their second first-rounder and the Vikings taking Walker at 12. My hatred for both of these teams was slowly and intensely manifesting. As if that wasn't bad enough, we take Linderbaum.......................

.....with Stingley falling to the Cowboys at 24. Tannebaum is in the same league with B***y B***ks in this perspective: once I see either gentleman on my TV screen, I start seething with irrational anger.
we better not take Linderbaum at 14, because Rossi will disappear for the rest of the draft.

15 yrs later he will enter the HOF as one of the best C to ever play the game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
and that would be great by me if that was the outcome of his career
but my god would i be "what if-ing" at least until week 1
I do believe there is a chance we draft him, but I'm not sure we will be drafting him at 14

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
and that would be great by me if that was the outcome of his career
but my god would i be "what if-ing" at least until week 1

I do believe there is a chance we draft him, but I'm not sure we will be drafting him at 14
I swear to both of you, let us draft Linderbaum with one of our #SIIE targets be there and watch how quickly I slander EDC. One way or another, I'm gonna feel extreme emotions come draft day LMAO.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
A bunch of mocks have Ling use take almost exclusively one of Jordan Davis, Penning, or Linderbaum.

Also Andrew Booth has not been selected in the first round in like 90% of the recent ones I've seen.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
A bunch of mocks have Ling use take almost exclusively one of Jordan Davis, Penning, or Linderbaum.

Also Andrew Booth has not been selected in the first round in like 90% of the recent ones I've seen.
I just really don't see Penning as our pick after signing Moses. We really need depth, but I wouldn't use a tip 15 pick on a backup.

Davis though has to be the top contender if there isn't a top guy that falls. He's the one I'd put money on us taking.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

its because the media dont have any testing numbers for booth and because he's not been able to test he's become a bit forgotten

the nfl will have the gps tracking data

jordan davis makes sense
i wont like it but penning would make some sense because he projects to be able to swing and play both LT and RT as well as being able to shift inside to play guard if our tackles are healthy (fingers crossed)
linderbaum does not make sense in any way at all

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
its because the media dont have any testing numbers for booth and because he's not been able to test he's become a bit forgotten

the nfl will have the gps tracking data

jordan davis makes sense
i wont like it but penning would make some sense because he projects to be able to swing and play both LT and RT as well as being able to shift inside to play guard if our tackles are healthy (fingers crossed)
linderbaum does not make sense in any way at all
Will I be upset if we draft Penning, no. But my level of deflatedness will totally be dependent on who was still on the board.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Everything was going great for us with 4 QBs being taken before 14 but then we traded back with Sting, Hamilton and Cross available hahaha. Talk about a fucking buzzkill while going through this mock. I might hate Chad Reuter now

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Everything was going great for us with 4 QBs being taken before 14 but then we traded back with Sting, Hamilton and Cross available hahaha. Talk about a fucking buzzkill while going through this mock. I might hate Chad Reuter now
I certainly didn't mind this mock. Certainly wouldn't mind Linderbaum this late in the first and I like Andrew Booth a lot.

Simba

Staff Member
zrebiec picked us jermaine johnson in the nfl stock exchange guest mock too

JJII starting to feel like the guy (if anyone makes it)
I really enjoy drafts like these because it's all done by guys plugged into individual teams and they're picking based on what they think the team the cover should do/what they're hearing.