• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Bruh I reintroduced myself a couple of weeks back in Off-Topic. Don't come at me like that or you'll catch these hands (or I guess, paws now). I'm a lion so I ain't taking no shit.

Now that I'm done being a fake tough guy... hello Truth.

Actual depiction of Simba seeing these hands.

Hello, friend. Definitely glad to see you return.

Simba

Staff Member
Actual depiction of Simba seeing these hands.

Hello, friend. Definitely glad to see you return.

It will definitely be in a very limited capacity compared to the past. Fingers crossed for an already good team with little cap space so I can slack off. If I get a bad team, well.... that team is just going to have to stay bad.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
It will definitely be in a very limited capacity compared to the past. Fingers crossed for an already good team with little cap space so I can slack off. If I get a bad team, well.... that team is just going to have to stay bad.
More than fair. I've heard from the onset that your level of participation will be adequate but not akin to the levels of the past. Hope you're one of the early calls on the randomizer.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
More than fair. I've heard from the onset that your level of participation will be adequate but not akin to the levels of the past. Hope you're one of the early calls on the randomizer.

Speaking of the randomizer, when will we begin drafting teams?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Speaking of the randomizer, when will we begin drafting teams?
Guys I made an order but it appears to me that there's a massive malfunciton
1. 7

2. 7

3. 7

4. 7

5. 7

6. 7

7. 7

8. 7

9. 7

10. 7

11. 7

12. 7

13. 7

14. 7

15. 7

16. 7

17. 7

18. 7

19. 7

20. 7

21. 7

22. 7

23. 7

24. 7

25. 7

26. 7

27. 7

28. 7

29. 7

30. 7

31. 7

32. 7

EDIT: This is a joke. I am NOT making the order this year. Whatever it may be do NOT given it to @Andrewsucks

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bruh I reintroduced myself a couple of weeks back in Off-Topic. Don't come at me like that or you'll catch these hands (or I guess, paws now). I'm a lion so I ain't taking no shit.

Now that I'm done being a fake tough guy... hello Truth.
I guess being a Lion is better than being a Brown, but they both have their brown bags

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So, when's this thing getting started? We have 32, right?

Good question, I figure someone do the randomizer tomorrow with the Drafting of Teams beginning on Friday. That way we have a day between knowing where we will pick and everyone can be prepared if they lose their favorite team before hand, or if they are dead last then well good luck.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Good question, I figure someone do the randomizer tomorrow with the Drafting of Teams beginning on Friday. That way we have a day between knowing where we will pick and everyone can be prepared if they lose their favorite team before hand, or if they are dead last then well good luck.

Oh shit, we draft for the teams we're handling? I figured the randomizer picked the teams for us. I guess I'm a simpleton.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Interesting, I don't really have a preference and assumed it was random. I guess I need to do some more research to find a preference as to who to prefer when the time comes.