• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ok, we have one spot available.

Pretty soon we will be able to place all the players into the randomizer to figure out the Team Draft order. Once that happens we will set a time to start that portion of the Forum Mock.

@Truth please post the rules thread

His profile page says he was last seen Jan 3rd.... hope everything is alright with him. Would love to have him be apart of this game but it looks like he'll miss out this year.
I like him. Great guy, maybe somebody here has him on Facebook or his phone number? Maybe they can find out if everything is okay. I hope he is all right.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I like him. Great guy, maybe somebody here has him on Facebook or his phone number? Maybe they can find out if everything is okay. I hope he is all right.
That’s exactly what I’m thinking. Hoping everything is alright. I’m sure he didn’t just ditch us because a few days prior he said he would help out with running the forum mock.

Simba

Staff Member

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. Hoping everything is alright. I’m sure he didn’t just ditch us because a few days prior he said he would help out with running the forum mock.

I haven't talked to him personally, but can confirm he seems to be alive and well, sources tell Simba at PFNN.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Not this year. I got too much going on. I can post from time to time but keeping up with the spreadsheet and getting my shit posted in a timely manner would be an issue. I tried last year and ended up making moves on the forum when I didn't have free time, and ended up forgetting my moves when i found time to update the spreadsheet. My team ended up like 75% done based on the spreadsheet

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm currently cleaning up the Rules thread. It will be posted once it's been updated.

A quick side note, we do have a ton of new participants this year; and for the long-standing members who've brought them in, please make sure to keep them up to date on the future deadlines.

Got it so here's what I've got.

@RavensMania takes the redskins but is consulted by Dan Snyder throughout the process because he wants to impliment his genius
@Simba takes the patriots after watching Mufasa get stampeded by wildebeests.
@Cowboysfan1 takes the eagles
@Giants56Ravens52 takes the cowboys
@Ice Bowl as punishment for ruining our season by not gracing us with his presence is forced to take the Bears.

@AndrewSucks gets the Jets this year after last year where he fucked me over

LOL. Only if I can change my team mascot to Yosemite Sam with Jerruh's face.

Also, to all the newbies: I was new last year. It can seem like a lot at first, but it's really not too bad or time consuming once you learn the ropes. Truth and Mania, as well as others were extremely helpful. It is a lot of fun.