• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Yes sir! The Ravens have sort of become a secondary team for me since my wife is a Ravens fan. I was able to convert her to the Yankees at least as part of the deal, lol.
Lol. I'm still sore about 07 and 2011 when you guys beat us in New York to go to the SB. Actually I'm over it now. I think we would have gotten stomped by the Pats anyway.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I haven't talked to him personally, but can confirm he seems to be alive and well, sources tell Simba at PFNN.
And you. Trying to sneak in past me. Can't even dap me up on the way in. I see how it is.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
And you. Trying to sneak in past me. Can't even dap me up on the way in. I see how it is.
He’s just back to pick up his things. Don’t take it personally. He was still the worst one in the relationship. He deserves to watch mufasa get stampeded.

Lol. I'm still sore about 07 and 2011 when you guys beat us in New York to go to the SB. Actually I'm over it now. I think we would have gotten stomped by the Pats anyway.

Understandable. Those were crazy, magical runs. If Plaxico didn't shoot himself we may have gotten to or won a 3rd. Those were very good Packers teams too.

converting your wife to the Yankees kind of makes you a troll!

Just remember the Yankees are the original Orioles, and Babe Ruth is from Baltimore. Nothing to hate ^_^

Simba

Staff Member

Bruh I reintroduced myself a couple of weeks back in Off-Topic. Don't come at me like that or you'll catch these hands (or I guess, paws now). I'm a lion so I ain't taking no shit.

Now that I'm done being a fake tough guy... hello Truth.