• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
How does this work?
You pick one of the 32 teams and act as the general manager for the offseason. You use the teams cap space and roster to sign free agents, cut players, trade players, draft, etc to try to improve the team. Its a lot of fun

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Would it be ok if I asked some friends if they wanted to join? I could wait a few days and see what the interest level looks like among the purple flock members first.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Would it be ok if I asked some friends if they wanted to join? I could wait a few days and see what the interest level looks like among the purple flock members first.
Yes it will but just as you said, let’s hold off a few days.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lol very funny. I've never played before. Is this the team I'm stuck with lol you guys are torturing me haha.
No, the number you chose will be put into a randomizer and we will go through a team draft.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
No, the number you chose will be put into a randomizer and we will go through a team draft.
Where the best team avaliable will be the Bears.

I was fucked and had to pick the Jets last year. Sue me. I am going to have fun with this before getting fucked again