• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Whom Would You Draft @16?

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
my only question on jackson in terms of the draft as a whole is how high does he go - because even before i finished the tape and realised id been overly critical of him id been kinda mocking him around the top 10 occasionally anyway - and now that ive finished my grade on him i dont think that's a ridiculous idea

does anyone else think jackson could go top 10?
Sure he could.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
my only question on jackson in terms of the draft as a whole is how high does he go - because even before i finished the tape and realised id been overly critical of him id been kinda mocking him around the top 10 occasionally anyway - and now that ive finished my grade on him i dont think that's a ridiculous idea

After Rosen and Mayfield the 1st round QBs grade around the same to me. It really depends on what the teams picking want out of their qb.

UKRaven

Practice Squad

Wouldn't surprise me, if as most mocks seem to think there is a run on 4 QBs in the top picks then a QB needy team will target getting ahead of Buffalo, Arizona etc. Maybe The colts again? or the 49ers could be a trade partner