• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Scouting Combine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So I only heard this today but apparently the rumblings behind the scenes in Indy were that the dolphins are very into the idea of getting a qb with their 1st round pick (I think Peter king was saying he’d be surprised at this point if that wasn’t the case)

We know the browns are gonna take a qb, we know the broncos, jets, giants, dolphins and cardinals will also be trying to get qbs somehow

Teams are gonna be fighting to get top 10 picks

My bold prediction at this point is that we’re gonna see 4 qbs go in the top 7 picks

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So I only heard this today but apparently the rumblings behind the scenes in Indy were that the dolphins are very into the idea of getting a qb with their 1st round pick (I think Peter king was saying he’d be surprised at this point if that wasn’t the case)

We know the browns are gonna take a qb, we know the broncos, jets, giants, dolphins and cardinals will also be trying to get qbs somehow

Teams are gonna be fighting to get top 10 picks

My bold prediction at this point is that we’re gonna see 4 qbs go in the top 7 picks
This could be very possible and I also wouldn't be surprised to see 5 QB's go before we pick. It all depends on if a team falls in love with Jackson.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
also only just realised that the 2 shaq griffins (that is gonna get confusing) both ran the same combine times

shaquill griffin (the cornerback) ran a 4.38 and now his brother shaqeem (the linebacker) has also ran a 4.38 - they have to be by far the fastest brothers in the nfl lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
also only just realised that the 2 shaq griffins (that is gonna get confusing) both ran the same combine times

shaquill griffin (the cornerback) ran a 4.38 and now his brother shaqeem (the linebacker) has also ran a 4.38 - they have to be by far the fastest brothers in the nfl lol
I'm so happy for both of them regardless. Both of them stayed in the same building (different floor) of my dorm room when I was still at UCF. Never got to meet them personally, but they seemed like really cool guys.