• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Scouting Combine

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Heard he destroyed the gauntlet drill. Very solid otherwise. Did what he needed to do.
A lot of WRs were fight the ball during that drill. Faded behind the line as well. I wanna watch it again because you can see who really trusts their hands and who doesnt. Washington and Wilson looked really good from what i remember

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is my bigfest problem with him. Also never saw breakaway speed from him on film. Not sure why theres so much hype on him here...
I’m not sure if you know this but not all WRs have break away speed and not all WRs need break away speed. Not sure why there’s so much hype on him? Maybe if you watched him play. And it’s not just on here bud

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m not sure if you know this but not all WRs have break away speed and not all WRs need break away speed. Not sure why there’s so much hype on him? Maybe if you watched him play. And it’s not just on here bud
Well everybody makes it seem like hes fast thats why i said that. He wins through contested catches and YAC in a poor conference and im not sure that will translate to the NFL if he cant create seperation

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well everybody makes it seem like hes fast thats why i said that. He wins through contested catches and YAC in a poor conference and im not sure that will translate to the NFL if he cant create seperation
He creates his own separation

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well fuck me was i wrong about Mark Andrews speed. 4.59 40 yard dash......Hurst ran a 4.69 and i thought he looked faster on tape than Andrews. Will have to go back and look at that

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chark may have just put himself out of our range. A WR with 4.3 speed that actually catches the ball would be pretty nice. Especially with Wallace to give him some tips on being a speedster in the nfl.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chark may have just put himself out of our range. A WR with 4.3 speed that actually catches the ball would be pretty nice. Especially with Wallace to give him some tips on being a speedster in the nfl.
One of bis biggest flaws is actually catching the ball consistently. Ive seen him miss multiple opportunities on tape

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like Tate didn't have a great time. Though for a wr like him short area quickness is more important. Still, it will cause him to slide.

Kirk showed that he has the speed to challenge dbs deep. Not sure how well he'd fit with the Ravens but he would instantly become one of our most reliable WRs.

I am still in awe that Andrews ran faster than Ian Thomas......
I'm not. I figured Andrews would have better straight line speed. However his speed won't mean much if he lets safeties and linebackers push him out of his routes.