• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Scouting Combine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
But let's take a look... rob nkemdiche; bum. Demarcus Robinson; bum. La'el Collins; bum. And now key and Gallaway? I mean there is nothing special about either of them just like there was nothing special about any of the others. Last time we took a mid round flyer on a guy who was once seen as a first rounder but fell due to character concerns, was carl Davis, and to an extent maxx Williams. For every tyrann Matthieu there are a hundred randy gregorys

Don’t forget chad kelly

let me rephrase that to underpowered. he gets washed out of plays regularly. when a blocker gets a hand on him its usually over right then and there.
Rarely saw that happen in his 2016 tape absolute menace with quick twitch and his shoulder dip was Von Miller esque
Crazy that i wanted barkely before college season started.. little did i know he was going top 5 pick lol. If im browns im not passing up on that
you were probably living under a rock because he had this hype since 2016.
Chubb stiff as a board? My whole office just saw me fall off my chair
have you seen Chubb try to turn the corner? It doesn’t look pretty. He’s not going to be a guy that will win with finesse or shoulder dips at the next level. A hand full of his sacks came unblocked. His ability get off the line fast and inside counter moves are the only way he wins. It’s concerning imo. Really want to see his 3 cone time. If it’s a high 7 I wouldn’t touch him

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Rarely saw that happen in his 2016 tape absolute menace with quick twitch and his shoulder dip was Von Miller esque

have you seen Chubb try to turn the corner? It doesn’t look pretty. He’s not going to be a guy that will win with finesse or shoulder dips at the next level. A hand full of his sacks came unblocked. His ability get off the line fast and inside counter moves are the only way he wins. It’s concerning imo. Really want to see his 3 cone time. If it’s a high 7 I wouldn’t touch him
Give me the week-end and I'll find you three different plays to prove you wrong.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

im
i dnt have a social media nor do i watch sports networks unless a game is on so i didnt hear much about him... so yea under a rock

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Don’t forget chad kelly

Get a life. Many players that u n flex raved about don’t even belong in the league. Perriman and Correa are jokes. Then putting Orlando Brown into top 20 picks in mocks. Can’t wait for football to begin. When Humph begins getting matched up I’m gonna rub all your noses in it when he gets lit up!! And don’t even mention the defense going backwards after Dean Peas leaving.

Last edited:

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
I thought Chark played really fast. Then I heard he ran in 4.3 range going his dry runs. Then he confirmed it 4.34!! BTW since I know many around here with nothing better to do woulda pointed it out if I was wrong. But players ran exactly what I said I heard in the dry runs. I know some of you were looking at and waiting for it to be wrong.

Last edited:

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I keep seeing Orlando Brown as a first round pick for the Ravens in these mock drafts. I thought Connor Williams would probably be a better choice if he was on the board because he could also play left tackle if Stanley went down. I have not been following the Combine. Can anyone advise how he is doing so far. I have to admit I was disappointed reading the articles on how bad Orlando did.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I keep seeing Orlando Brown as a first round pick for the Ravens in these mock drafts. I thought Connor Williams would probably be a better choice if he was on the board because he could also play left tackle if Stanley went down. I have not been following the Combine. Can anyone advise how he is doing so far. I have to admit I was disappointed reading the articles on how bad Orlando did.
Connor Williams had a very good Combine, Orlando Brown one of the worst ever. Slowest 40, shortest broad jump, yelled at coaches, 3 cone was awful.