• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Bowl LVI

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m done with this shit man. Rooting for an NFC team over your own in-house AFC North team who’s never won it before.
Personally I was rooting specifically for Stafford and Weddle. Both guys have been great and played their hearts out for bad franchises (or an utter trash fire in Stafford's case), so it was good to see them get a ring before retiring.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Not mad that kupp got it but donald deserved it more

couldnt really go wrong with either of them

they were both equally important to their unit - think probably have to give kupp the edge just because when odell went down, he was literally all they had left and they still couldnt stop him in the biggest moments of the game

donald closed the game out at the end but hard not to give it to coop

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ah yeah!! We’re all just golly gee whillicker LA fans now! Yay!!!!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It's a shame that we won't get any real life NFL football now for more than 6 months

but it's been a pleasure watching along with you all this season - and in a weird and cursed season, thank fuck it ended the way it did
No kidding because I realized that this could've ended in true Madden Curse fashion:

1. Lamar's injury because of the Browns
2. Getting swept by Big Ben AGAIN and he drives down for the GW FG.
3. Bengals winning it all.

I hope this offseason is just as exciting as these playoffs have been.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well my friends are blaming the refs, now is not the time to argue with them but man, the face mask no call offsets the stuff at the end

JO_75

Hall of Famer
No kidding because I realized that this could've ended in true Madden Curse fashion:

1. Lamar's injury because of the Browns
2. Getting swept by Big Ben AGAIN and he drives down for the GW FG.
3. Bengals winning it all.

I hope this offseason is just as exciting as these playoffs have been.

Let hope we never have a player on the cover of Madden again.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Watching NFL Network post game coverage, so happy watching Kelly Stafford and her kids playing in the confetti. Also Cooper's wife is a WAG.